+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Threaded View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pleasant Hill, OR
    Posts
    1,537
    Points
    4,295,142.73
    Rep Power
    218

    Default Re: show your desktop!

    Quote Originally Posted by Goober View Post
    limewire? u want viruses?

    what u dling with that, ill get u a better music program
    I d/l music with it every now and then. I mostly just use it for torrents. If you can get me a better music program I'd be more than happy to try it. Limewire is... Well. Limewire.

    3-16-2010
    Quoted from CB: _PRaLiNeS_ being a newfag
    Notice: xWhite_shadowx or any other member of codinghs is forbidden to take _PRaLiNes_ side on this matter lol

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,402
    Points
    8,240,517.68
    Rep Power
    242

    Default Re: show your desktop!

    Quote Originally Posted by Syphongamer08 View Post
    I d/l music with it every now and then. I mostly just use it for torrents. If you can get me a better music program I'd be more than happy to try it. Limewire is... Well. Limewire.
    mulve or grooveshark downloader

    and use utorrent for torrents
    Last edited by Goober; 10-02-2010 at 02:48 AM.


    ◕‿ ◕

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts