+ Reply to Thread

Talking SF Logans Shadow Glitches and Secrets!!

sup ya'll. wur just wonderin n searchin if there was a SFLS glitches thread, cudn't find any, so started this one to everyone who got sum nice glitches to share dem with us
    Obama is the Ish!! shout out to Twisted n Sonnie as admins of this site..:WooT:

Eh, Some of us tried gettin a glitch section goin before but it didnt get passed,
    So youll just have to stick with hacks,...

And as for Twist.
    He aint admin no more.
    Hes a moderator now.

My Personal ArtBlog & Resource Sharing: www.nxflow.com

Moved to PSP Game Discussion.

◕‿ ◕

iight thnx, didn't know that ya'll may shut this thread down if u please ;)

I know most glitches on SFLS, I suppose I can post some

Copy Cell Tag
    Go to the LeaderBoards and Overall Rankings for cells. Look at the Profile of the cell you want and your cell's tag will temporarily change to that one. This includes hacked cell tags.

Box Glitch
    Hang from the box in Canyon near the ladder then drop from it with O and you'll appear still hanging from it to other players. Main weapons disabled.

Ladder Glitch
    Climb up a ladder to the top and slide down. You will still appear at the ladder top to other players. Main weapons disabled.

RTL Glitch
    Throw an attack-type grenade and hang from the RTL. You will appear on the RTL to other players even though you don't use it since you threw the grenade.

Freeze Glitch
    Get an M16K then go to the OverUnder box and shoot the M16K, switch to OverUnder, shoot the OverUnder, switch to M16K, shoot again, continue. All players except you will freeze.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffian View Post
    I know most glitches on SFLS, I suppose I can post some

Copy Cell Tag
    Go to the LeaderBoards and Overall Rankings for cells. Look at the Profile of the cell you want and your cell's tag will temporarily change to that one. This includes hacked cell tags.

Box Glitch
    Hang from the box in Canyon near the ladder then drop from it with O and you'll appear still hanging from it to other players. Main weapons disabled.

Ladder Glitch
    Climb up a ladder to the top and slide down. You will still appear at the ladder top to other players. Main weapons disabled.

RTL Glitch
    Throw an attack-type grenade and hang from the RTL. You will appear on the RTL to other players even though you don't use it since you threw the grenade.

Freeze Glitch
    Get an M16K then go to the OverUnder box and shoot the M16K, switch to OverUnder, shoot the OverUnder, switch to M16K, shoot again, continue. All players except you will freeze.
    thnx for the upload, but these wur the ones i also knew :P except the freeze glitch .. and btw, u can get your main weapons to work at the canyon with that ladder glitch if you just jump down, back in the cave i mean... be sure to jump with full health, then u will survive and be able to use ur main weapons.. ;)

wats a over under box??

+ Reply to Thread