+ Reply to Thread

Thread: finding coords

Default finding coords

/!\ NOTE THIS IS MINE, IN MY WORDS, THIS IS HOW I UNDERSTAND IT AND WORKS FOR ME, I HOPE IT DOES THE SAME FOR YOUR/!\

There are 3 sets of coordinates:
    X
    Y
    and Z

X & Y:
    X, and Y are the floor coordinates, that means you can make teleport hacks.

Z:
    the Z coordinate is the height of the character, not there physical height (EX: how tall the character is), but how height into the air they are, with this you can find X & Y easier, and make some jumping hacks if you know how to joker.

how to find the X & Y:
    1. first you MUST have game paused set to true.
    2. now go to searcher, and select "unknown 32 bit"
    3. now move your character around, and search diffrent.
    4. when thats done searching, move around again, but DO NOT stay in the same spot, and search diffrent again.
    5. now when you exit nitePR, DONT PRESS ANYTHING, just let your character stand still, and make sure you DONT move, after like 10 seconds or so, search "same".
    6. now repeat that process a few times untill you have 2 address's or so, usually the two values will be near the same.

how to find Z:
    ok finding Z coordinate is much easier, and allows you to find the X & Y with ease too, lets start off.
    1. first you MUST have game paused set to true.
    2. now go to searcher, and select "unknown 32 bit"(NOTE: you MUST be on the ground for the 1st unknown search)
    2. now instead of moving your character, find a ladder or a raised spot on the map, and go up it a bit, and search "greater".
    3. move up a litter more on the ladder or raised spot on the map, search "greater".
    4. now go lower on the ladder or raised spot, and search "less".
    5. now when you exit nitePR DO NOT MOVE, stand there for a little bit, then search "same".
    6. now repeat that process as much as needed, until you have 1 result, add it to you cheater menu, and get off the ladder/raised spot, and enable it, if it works you should jump into the air!
    ----
    now that you have the Z coord, you can find X & Y, just copy and paste the Z coord into the decoder, and the address above and below should be X & Y!(NOTE:not the case in all games)
    and as an added bonus, you can find stuff such as, player speed, player size, vertical clipping(walk throught walls)

For "Z" you shouldn't go on the ladder. Games like Combat Ops switch coordinate systems when you go on a ladder or Zip Line.

Quote Originally Posted by xWhite_Shadowx View Post
    For "Z" you shouldn't go on the ladder. Games like Combat Ops switch coordinate systems when you go on a ladder or Zip Line.
    ^^^
    Just walk up to higher ground.

really good guide man ;)
    ill use that
    thanks

+ Reply to Thread