+ Reply to Thread

Default i need serius help

i dont undertand this at all. how do i type in different colors? and how do i get the trademark and square symbol? If u can help please do. thanks.

Default Re: i need serius help

You spelt serious wrong

3-16-2010
    Quoted from CB: _PRaLiNeS_ being a newfag
    Notice: xWhite_shadowx or any other member of codinghs is forbidden to take _PRaLiNes_ side on this matter lol

Quote Originally Posted by Syphongamer08 View Post
    You spelt serious wrong
    You spelled "spelled" wrong. Anywhoozle, I think I Un-DMA'ed the code but I'm not sure... What you CAN do is look through the tutorial section and find a tutorial on how to search for it. Please look through the forums before asking a question.

Quote Originally Posted by Syphongamer08 View Post
    You spelt serious wrong
    Stop being a fag.
    Quote Originally Posted by xWhite_Shadowx View Post
    You spelled "spelled" wrong.
    Negative, both spelt and spelled are correct, spelt just isn't common in (North) America. Pretty sure it's more used in the UK or something.
    IMO if anyone in America uses "spelt" they're just spelling it by how it sounds and can't spell for shit Because I doubt you learned it that way in school (although I could be wrong, prove otherwise).

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsYou View Post
    Stop being a fag.

Negative, both spelt and spelled are correct, spelt just isn't common in (North) America. Pretty sure it's more used in the UK or something.
    IMO if anyone in America uses "spelt" they're just spelling it by how it sounds and can't spell for shit Because I doubt you learned it that way in school (although I could be wrong, prove otherwise).
    You are right about Americans being taught that you spell it like "spelled" in school. I'm pretty sure I was taught to spell it that way. Unless you are from some red neck town in Texas you should spell it that way!

Quote Originally Posted by BLack_OpsKiLLa View Post
    You are right about Americans being taught that you spell it like "spelled" in school. I'm pretty sure I was taught to spell it that way. Unless you are from some red neck town in Texas you should spell it that way!
    Hey... the real red necks are in Arkansas.

Texas is where George W Bush resides. So it is automatically redneck nation. Not includiing xwsx or hades20 they are to pimp to be a redneck!

Quote Originally Posted by BLack_OpsKiLLa View Post
    I'm from a real small town in the middle of nowhere. There is literally like 300 people in this town. My high school is 7-12th. I don't think they give a shit about teaching us correctly

3-16-2010
    Quoted from CB: _PRaLiNeS_ being a newfag
    Notice: xWhite_shadowx or any other member of codinghs is forbidden to take _PRaLiNes_ side on this matter lol

+ Reply to Thread