+ Reply to Thread

Default Infrastructure Connection Problem

First of all my current PSP is CFW 5.50 Gen B (Full).

I recently reset my wireless internet settings. I tried to configure the infrastructure connection so I could go online and play a game but it wouldn't work.
    I scanned and found the SSID and entered the WEP key, but when I try to connect to an online game it times out and says it could not find the IP or connect to it or something like that.
    Does anyone know what's wrong? Help? ?
    I FAIL AT FAILING.

Um...Same thing happen to me once But When it happend to me i spilled Ramen Noodle Juice still fresh&hot on it.Yea back to your problem.Um i quess something went wrong??or It just like coruppted??

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiS View Post
    No,It just means Your a Faget!!:BL::E:
    That's Not very Nice bro.People are trying to help.And you come in Doing this??

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiS View Post
    No!! who fucking cares!!
    Umm NoctiS why Did you double post??And no cussing dude.And this thing is for helping.
    Last edited by Tacticalmobius; 11-01-2009 at 02:47 PM. Reason: double post do to staff removal of post
    Originally Posted by WhoIsYou
    I'll fucking eat your babies you A slut.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacticalmobius View Post
    sounds like either your internet's down or you never refreshed your A or your passwords wrong

this has happened to me before so here's a list of trouble shooting options

1.check and make sure your passwords spelt correctly

2. if it still isnt working try checking another wireless device such as a labtop and see if that works if no try connecting an ethernet cable to the router to see if that works if no unplug the router and connect the computer directly to the modem if it works on the modem i suggest resting up your routers settings

3. Try resetting your router and modem again so that they get a fresh signal also make sure your modem is reading your router and vice versa

if you have any other question or you didn't understand just hit me up with a pm networking is one of my expertise's and biggest headaches ;)
    Expert In the house.
    Originally Posted by WhoIsYou
    I'll fucking eat your babies you A slut.

Quote Originally Posted by FiShY_MaN View Post
    Umm NoctiS why Did you double post??And no cussing .And this thing is for helping.
    you have a double post too -.-

Check out my psp cheat device DarkFrost!
    Check out my new game Robot Universe!

Quote Originally Posted by Tacticalmobius View Post
    you never refreshed your modem

this has happened to me before so here's a list of trouble shooting options

2. if it still isnt working try checking another wireless device such as a labtop and see if that works if no try connecting an ethernet cable to the router to see if that works if no unplug the router and connect the computer directly to the modem if it works on the modem i suggest resting up your routers settings

3. Try resetting your router and modem again so that they get a fresh signal also make sure your modem is reading your router and vice versa

if you have any other question or you didn't understand just hit me up with a pm networking is one of my expertise's and biggest headaches ;)
    Thanks Tact. I think that's the problem. The wireless network works on my labtop but not on my PSP though. I might have to reset the router. But I can't modify the router/modem password or settings or wireless wont work on my labtop so yea. :l
    I'll just try to like plug it out and back in and see if that works.
    I FAIL AT FAILING.

+ Reply to Thread