+ Reply to Thread

Default Begginers Guide To Using Hacks

Before We Start:

You Need CFW To Do this.

To get cfw you need 2 things:

MMS (magic Memory Stick)
    And Pandora Battery (Tool, Jigkik, Ect.)

Now To get a magic memory stick use this tutorial:
    http://www.codinghs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2558

To Get Pandora battery:
    Buy One of ebay (also called "tool" batterys on ebay)
    or go here: http://www.codinghs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1650

This Will teach you to hardmod your battery. after you hardmod tho you need a new battery because pandora batterys only work for installing CFW and Nothing else.

I'm going to teach you a few things so you learn how to use hacks.

---1. Install nitePR
    ---2. Put hacks on your Psp
    ---3. Use Hacks

Reqirements:
    -----1. PSP With Custom Firmware
    -----2. Winrar
    -----3. Usb Cable

Now We Will Start.

Part 1: Installing nitePR

1. Take your Psp And Plug it into the computer and enable usb mode.

2. Go here and enter the three letters at the top, press enter, wait for the download to load, then download the file To Your Desktop. Go HERE

3.Once It Is Downloaded Right Click The File And Click "Extract to nitePR Rev. K (Stable)" (you must have winrar for this. if you dont have it then search it on google and install it.)

4. Now that the File Is extacted There should be a folder called nitePR Rev. K (stable) Open that folder.

5. Now There should be a few folders in there. open the one that says files. then There is two folders.

If You have 3.71 m33 CFW then Open the Folder that says "3.71 M33 ONLY"
    If You Have ANY other type of CFW then open the folder called "ALL OTHER FIRMWARES"

6. Now you should see a folder called seplugins. drag that folder onto your psp. not into any of the folders on your psp. just on there.

And Now you have NitePR!!! Keep Reading.

Part 2: Adding Hacks

1. Open up your new seplugins folder on your psp. Now You should see a few things in there. Go Into The folder called "nitepr".

-----Side Note: Any Cheats you will ever add will go into this folder when using nitepr. to add cheats follow every step.

2. Each Game You Want to hack will have its own text document in this folder. So to add cheats first right click while you are inside the nitepr folder on your psp and click new > text document. now there should be a new text document in the nitepr folder on your psp. every game has a seperate text document in this folder.

-----Side Note: Every Game has a seperate game ID. to find this id you have to look around on the internet, or if you have the case look on the side. it should say on there in small letters. it look something like this. This is just an example: UCUS-1234

3. When you find the game ID for the game you want to hack then change the name of the text document in your nitepr folder to the game ID. so lets say the game ID for the game i want to hack is UCUS-1234.. well i would right click the new text document i made in my nitepr folder and click rename. then i would type in UCUS-1234 as the name of that text document.

Here are a few game ID's i Know:

Syphon Filter Dark Mirror:
    UCUS-98641

Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow:
    UCUS-98606

Syphon Filter Combat Ops:
    NPUG-80114

Socom Fire Team Bravo 2:
    UCUS-98645

Medal Of Honor Heros 2:
    ULUS-10310

For Any Other Game ID's Go To scruffy120's game ID Thread: Here

4. Copy the codes you want for the game. open up the text document with the game id. Paste them into the text document. and save the text document. close it. and you have your hacks.

Exp. My game ID is: UCUS-1234
    Exp. The code i want is this:

#Infinate Health
    0x00000000 0xFFFFFFFF

So I would paste that code into my UCUS-1234 text document and save it.

---NOTE: THIS IS NOT A REAL CODE OR GAME ID IT IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT YOU WOULD DO.

Disconnect psp.

And Now you have codes.

Part 3: Enabling NitePR And Using Hacks

1. Completely turn off your psp (not just sleep. completely off. hold the off switch till it completely shuts down.) Now Hold R trigger for about 5 seconds and turn it back on. keep holding R trigger. now a screen should come up with red lettering. go down to where it says "plugins" and click X.

2. Now It should say "nitepr[GAME]" then next to it it should say "Disabled". click X on it and it should say "enabled" now click back and then exit recovery mode.

3. Start The game You have hacks for. when flashing words come up at the top of your screen press the home button twice then hold Vol.+ and Vol. - at the same time. a nitepr screen should come up. click start. now there should be the hacks you added in there. click x to turn them on or off. then click circle to exit the nitepr screen. to get back into it just hold Vol.+ and Vol.- At the same time again.

4. so now that you have enabled the cheats they are not on yet. when you are in the actual game screen (not in nitepr) click the music note button. now your cheats are on. do the same thing to turn them off.

thats it!!

Please +REP if this helps
    Last edited by nx.dcr; 04-27-2009 at 01:30 AM.

My Personal ArtBlog & Resource Sharing: www.nxflow.com

For the last one everytime i try yo get the red letters it doesnt work can u help

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno777 View Post
    For the last one everytime i try yo get the red letters it doesnt work can u help
    okay This Means you Dont Have CFW (Custom FirmWare)

You Need CFW To Do this.

To get cfw you need 2 things:

MMS (magic Memory Stick)
    And Pandora Battery (Tool, Jigkik, Ect.)

Now To get a magic memory stick use this tutorial:
    http://www.codinghs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2558

To Get Pandora battery:
    Buy One of ebay (also called "tool" batterys on ebay)
    or go here: http://www.codinghs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1650

This Will teach you to hardmod your battery. after you hardmod tho you need a new battery because pandora batterys only work for installing CFW and Nothing else.

My Personal ArtBlog & Resource Sharing: www.nxflow.com

do i need a link becuase my firend on socom fire team bravo 2 said in eed to download some hacks for free

If you have a friend that has a PSP with CFW already you can download UPMS and using the PSP with CFW you can make a multi boot IPL so your pandora battery can be a regular too. Google search UPMS from noobz.eu. Its a bit advanced but does the trick.

Good luck and if you get stuck just ask.

L0rdNiC0 Pioneering Mods on the PSP Slim :WooT:
    Sound Mod
    Button LED Mod
    Security Mod
    Dual NUB
    Mode Select Switch

Thanks, this really helped me!

when i click it, it says something like http not found

is nitePR also compatible with 5.50 GEN ?

+ Reply to Thread