+ Reply to Thread

Default PSP-Go Pictures and Video Leaked

http://www.viddler.com/explore/ConsoleSpot/videos/16/ CAN A MOD MAKE THIS INTO A VIDEO INSTEAD OF LINK?

That video above contains leaked footage of Sony's future handheld, the PSP Go. The image here was taken from a slipped June 2009 Qore video from a member over at the PlayStation forums. As you can see, there is a new slider-based system. We are also told that the new PSP Go will boast 16GB of internal memory, built-in Bluetooth, and a memory stick micro slot. With a price yet to be determined, Sony is planning on releasing it in the Fall. Speculation suggests that the PSP-Go will not replace the PSP-3000 but be on the shelves along side it! Sony is expected to unveil the PSP Go at its press conference Tuesday at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3.) We will keep you updated as more information is available. What do you guys think?!

CREDIT Kr3w5k8r32
    Last edited by Andrew2007; 05-30-2009 at 08:51 PM.

my friend told me about this,
    guess it was on IGN so thats a pretty reliable source

My Personal ArtBlog & Resource Sharing: www.nxflow.com

WTH Andrew. I already posted about this. It's labeled Psp Go. Did u even check mine out. I even have the youtube link for the leaked video and the video. Why didn't u just post the pictures in mine instead of making another.
    Mines here: http://www.codinghs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8496
    Last edited by Fiend009; 05-31-2009 at 10:57 AM.

+ Reply to Thread