+ Reply to Thread

Default Magic Memory Stick On Any OS

This Tutorial Will Teach You How To Install 4.01 m33-2 Custom Firmware On ANY OPERATING SYSTEM (vista, Xp, ect.)

Requirements:
    -PSP
    -Pandora Battery
    (if you dont have one then buy one off ebay or search how to make one yourself)
    -winrar or winzip

1. Go here and download the file: http://dl.qj.net/Despertar-del-Cemen...7612/catid/114

2. Next unrar or unzip the file once its downloaded.

3. Put your psp into USB mode

4. Then ONLY put the the folder called "DC6" in the GAME folder that is inside the PSP folder on your psp.

5. Download this file: http://www.psp-hacks.com/download.php?id=1506

6. Then rename it to: 401.PBP
    Once You rename it, put that file at the root of ur memstick on your psp.

7. Now go your actual psp. Go in the games part to the very botton and open the folder that says memory stick. open it. it should have something in there called Despertar V6. Click X On it. Make sure have dont have a theme set on there at the time or it wont work. follow the instructions and let it do its thing. MAKE SURE NOT TO TURN OFF THE PSP WHILE DOING THIS. IT WILL BRICK I AM NOT RESPNOSIBLE FOR BRICKING PSP.

8. Now after it is done it will tell you to press a button to turn off the psp. do that. you now have a magic memory stick. now. go to google and search a guide on how to make a pandoras battery or buy one off ebay (they are also called tool batterys) once you have that. put in your memory stick first. then pop in ur pandoras battery. it should bring up a screen. click X on where it says "Install 4.01 M33" let it do its thing and you have custom firmware. AGAIN IF THE UPDATE IS INTERUPTED THE PSP WILL BRICK SO DO NOT LET THE UPDATE GET INTERUPTED. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BRICKING.

But if you do mess up when installing the custom firmware. Just redo it and it will unbrick.
    But you must already have the memstick done and to unbrick.

Please +REP if this helps You
    Last edited by nx.dcr; 12-28-2008 at 07:54 PM.

My Personal ArtBlog & Resource Sharing: www.nxflow.com

Quote Originally Posted by dillion.ritual
    just redo it and it SHOULD unbrick. but not garrantied.
    LOL!! its not....works every time for me?!.....and you might want to upload those files -_- no outside links!!

Quote Originally Posted by scruffy120 View Post
    LOL!! its not....works every time for me?!.....and you might want to upload those files -_- no outside links!!
    It's a direct download.......................................... .................................................. ...........................

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsYou View Post
    It's a direct download.......................................... .................................................. ...........................
    ik, but still ppl can take off the crap at the end and get to the site the files are comming from, plus most of the ppl who download this stuff, are free users to Megaupload, make an account wait for ppl to download and get points?.............free premium!

Quote Originally Posted by scruffy120 View Post
    haha well it is because its an unbricker lol. but i dont want to be like its garrentied to unbrick then someone mess up and not no how to unbrick and be like "wtf you garrentied it" lol

My Personal ArtBlog & Resource Sharing: www.nxflow.com

i use DCv7 almost every week to make my psp fresh

??? how get into usb mode if bricked my psp only has green flashy light??? and nothing happens screen just black???

"watch this video if u want to laugh or learn how to talk smak on xBox live"---btw also works on psp,ps3,360,pc,and alot more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYS3EoqXtv4

+ Reply to Thread