+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by sn1p3r987 View Post
    i became a hacker cuz i got so pissd at other hackers so i could like stop them if they go crazy in a ranked game or somethin:WooT:
    mmhmm same with me. anti-kick FTW!
    WawR.

i got the answer to many people that ask. "y do they have to hack in ftb2 online all the time?" well simple because other hackers come to the game n start owning everyone n make the game unfair. And the bam another hacker starts hacking because the other guy thinks he's hackin n all those hackers make the game go from bad to wrose.Other thing is if u hack when someone else is hackin is to show them that their not the only ones that can hack. best thing to do if, once they start hackin leave the game or suffer some of the consequences. The consequences are if you try voting them out they threatened you with "O IM GONNA BOOT THE WHOLE ROOM IF YOU TRY TO VOTE ME OUT" well gues what some of them are just saying it cuz they wanna scare you and some of them actually boot the room.
    What i think is for the hackers that play ftb2 please only hack when someone else is hackin so you can make the game fair.
    For the other hackers if u guys hack in every single game people are gonna know your username and then when you join a room n see your username they might not wanna play with you.
    OK I SAY ALL THIS IS BECAUSE IM A HACKER N YES I HAVE THREATENED PEOPLE WITH "IMA BOOT YOU" WELL PEACE OUT N PLEASE IS YOU FEEL LIKE POSTING BACK AT ME PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DO IT. THANK YOU FOR READING THIS POST.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2