+ Reply to Thread

Default hello i need help

hi, im new and i have found some codes on this site i want to use i installed the nitepr thing on my psp and im able to bring the menu up but when it does it says with red letters:"cheats are of" and i cand find them in the software ,but i did put a notepad in the nitepr and copied the armour code i found, but i dont see any cheats in the menu, does anyone know a solution?
    thanks in advance

1st of all do u got cfw?
    nd did u put ULUS OR UCUS?

what did u name the text document that u put the codes in? it should be NPUG-80114, and make sure u saved the text wen u put the codes in

◕‿ ◕

i have cwf i dont have the thing u mentined but im now trying to name it like the other guy says il keep u posted

k, ive changed the name and it like killer said and know it says infinite armour at the menu in the sub menu cheater but when i pres X on it it gets light red and the text above says cheats are off when i press x on the cheat wil it work?

tnx guys i got it all working now, all i need to do is find the teleknife code and im happy, or is the teleknife code for vip or isnt it gonna be released

lol i think u will never have teleknife you should use other codes there are many here not in ranked game exept someone of the other team use them

+ Reply to Thread