+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PSP-3000 crap?

Default PSP-3000 crap?

Some pretty distressing news on the Sony handheld front: We've gotten wind of reports that the new PSP-3000 handhelds have some interlacing issues. Some scanlines not seen on the Slim have also been spotted on the PSP-3000's screen.

Some members on the U.S. PlayStation forums have said that the interlacing issues become really noticeable when fast-moving objects are on-screen. Forum member jasoncps posted the following pics for comparison:
    what its supposed to look like:

what it looks like:

straight from QJ

Ive heard the psp 3000 uses up more battery & is unhackable because of the FW and if you were 2 hack it with a pandora the pandora would be shut down (psp would still work i think)
    well thats what ive read about it but im not getting something like that anytime soon less its un hackable ^_^
    hahahahah O1 pwnt by a RO WOOT!!! :BL:

Currently Offline Helper/Tutorial Maker Elite Contributor lerit50 is a codinghs Contributer

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
    Ive heard the psp 3000 uses up more battery & is unhackable because of the FW and if you were 2 hack it with a pandora the pandora would be shut down (psp would still work i think)
    well thats what ive read about it but im not getting something like that anytime soon less its un hackable ^_^
    well DaX said the motherboard is hackable... and if i were to buy this I would probably not hack it...
    BookFace !

http://youtube.com/lerit50 <-- Subscribe to support site, videos are being uploaded now

How to get Custom Firmware (CFW) for your PSP

Click here and register to help me out

w/e theyll fix it eventually.

+ Reply to Thread