+ Reply to Thread

Default New custom cso with integrated cheat preloader

Here is some screenshots of sonnie's and my own hard work, i've built a preloader prx to load more prx's stored on the cso image and integrated some goodies into the SFLS game image, i will be working on making one for all the Syphon Filter's but here is a sneak preview of my online only image with integrated pre-loader, the preloader is invisable you do not control it it just loads before it loads the game and tells a few EXTRA prx's to run goodie gum drops.

I may in the future make a custom nitePR to reside in the image also, which will load a database from your mem stick or, perhaps the cso itself. there is a trade off though, if i put the database on the cso you wont ever loose those codes but at the same time you wont be able to save your cheats to the iso, so we'll see about that part.

Now behold some screenshots of sonnies custom spam keyboard integrated into the .cso image and running!

Haha, looking good =]
    "plz stop" =[[[[[

excellence.

Get Vip: »Here«
    Donate: »Here«
    >>List of Compilers<<
    >>SFDM Name Generator<<
    [Owner Of FluidCoding]

Currently Offline WheRe dO wE gO nOw? Elite Contributer LeGaCy has a spectacular aura about

I wanna see this.

LGcYTM
    ------------------------------------------------
    Don't Upgrade If you can't downgrade.

wow nice

◕‿ ◕

well i made the custom nitePR with only the cheat area to apply cheats it works nice BUT one draw back i have to make it so if nitePR exists on the users mem stick it doesnt load the nitePR off the cso (that would be annoying), also i could give instructions on how to make an image like this but i think it would be more hassle tryin to explain how i dun did it.

I want to add some more goodies so if anyone of you guys has an idea or something to contribute hit me up, my aim is d3v1ln1x3r.

i'll post up an early version later tonight so you guys can pick it apart and see whats goin on. Im on dialup so uploading it will take me a while but i'll try my hardest to get one up tonight. (yes dialup. and might i mention that 1mb sig of jessical alba is nice but it LAGGS THE SHIT OUTTA ME thank god its cached now).

looks nice cant wait to see it

Lol when I was on Dial-up it took me 1 hour to load a 1 minute low quality video on youtube.

+ Reply to Thread