PDA

View Full Version : rapid fire

sdrawkcab
01-09-2012, 01:37 AM
rapid fire :

1. make sure your cheat device is on pause in game. (i suggest nite pr or a mod of nite pr)
2. next go to your searcher and search "unknown 32bit/dword"
3. hold down R (or what ever button you use to shoot) go back to your cheat device a search "greater"
4. let go of R (or what ever button you use to shoot) go back to your cheat device and search "less"
5. just repeat these steps untell your just down to a few results, copy them in to your cheat browsers and test each one out.

01-18-2012, 10:25 AM
Nice xD i might make this for SFLS! thanks

sdrawkcab
01-18-2012, 05:03 PM
Nice xD i might make this for SFLS! thanks

cool, best of luck to you.

Emu
02-02-2012, 12:16 PM
This won't work f or every game, you might have to do it vice versa. And sometimes you can find infinite ammo and look around that that address for all gun properties, such as color, reload speed and so on. Armored Core was just like this.

sdrawkcab
02-02-2012, 08:49 PM
This won't work f or every game, you might have to do it vice versa. And sometimes you can find infinite ammo and look around that that address for all gun properties, such as color, reload speed and so on. Armored Core was just like this.

ya, thats true kinda forgot to put that in :L.. some times the fire rate is always the same example cspsp & sf you just have to find the weapon mod area and change some values untell you find fire rate/delay between shots. also i was kinda a noob when i postest this :L.. any way thanks rep+ to yuh.