+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by xWhite_Shadowx View Post
    You have no 100% proof that Socom/MW2 don't play full 1080p unless you yourself heard from a Slant 6/IW dev. I'm not pussy hurt at all, your opinion doesn't really bother me.

It's not my opinion, it's been proven by others.

Oh and just because a dev from IW says it, that wouldn't make it 100% proof either, because 1) could be lying, 2) they could be misinformed.

Like I said, be ignorant if you want, your loss, makes you look like an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsYou View Post
    It's not my opinion, it's been proven by others.

Oh and just because a dev from IW says it, that wouldn't make it 100% proof either, because 1) could be lying, 2) they could be misinformed.

Like I said, be ignorant if you want, your loss, makes you look like an idiot.
    A game developer would have to know that for a fact when given a interview. As in they are prepared with answering questions like that. If they were lying or misinformed then someone else from the company would correct them on another interview or press conference

SO FAGGOTS! Should i just get component cables?

3-16-2010
    Quoted from CB: _PRaLiNeS_ being a newfag
    Notice: xWhite_shadowx or any other member of codinghs is forbidden to take _PRaLiNes_ side on this matter lol

Quote Originally Posted by BLack_OpsKiLLa View Post
    A game developer would have to know that for a fact when given a interview. As in they are prepared with answering questions like that. If they were lying or misinformed then someone else from the company would correct them on another interview or press conference
    Not every developer knows about every part of the game, sorry to tell you.

If you are given an interview you are obviously prepd with questions and answers before you answer anything. Seeing how this question is something that would be often asked about a game i would have to disagree with you on that. I never said all game developers knew that i was talking about people that are given interveiws. and xwsx was talking about that.

Quote Originally Posted by BLack_OpsKiLLa View Post
    If you are given an interview you are obviously prepd with questions and answers before you answer anything. Seeing how this question is something that would be often asked about a game i would have to disagree with you on that. I never said all game developers knew that i was talking about people that are given interveiws. and xwsx was talking about that.
    No, WS was talking about an answer from a Dev, said nothing about an interview where the question and answers were given before hand.

Anyway, point is;
    WS is ignorant.
    And syphon could go all out and get an HDTV with HDMI for best results, but component will do him justice as well, as many games are 720p or less.

when I had myPS3 connected to the tv downstairs anymore and It would switch resolutions the screen would turn black for a second and it would pop up at whichever resolution was being used, so you'd know. Call of duty was 720p.

How big is the TV though? because if its like 32" or smaller you really can't tell the difference between 1080p and 720p
    ---

qo_op

Well our tv downstairs is 50 but my ancient tv (22 yrs.) is 26? I also think that it only supports 480i

3-16-2010
    Quoted from CB: _PRaLiNeS_ being a newfag
    Notice: xWhite_shadowx or any other member of codinghs is forbidden to take _PRaLiNes_ side on this matter lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3