This tutorial is also found on my website www.freewebs.com/wooserspspsite and if you have any troubles PM me or message me on aim at Retrospectivemo

DOWNLOAD LINK- http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/1292

HOW TO INSTALL - First off unzip the file called "pspirshell39public.zip" that you just downloaded and you will get a folder called "pspirshell39public0 so then you open that up and you will see a couple of folders and files. First off if you already have a folder called "se plugins" in your psp root folder DO NOT REPLACE IT. You will loose your plugins if you do. So if you don't copy the folder into the the psp root menu. Next take the "IR SHELL" folder and drag it in the psp root menu also. make sure none of these folders go into anything! So after that to into the "PSP" Folder inside of the IR Shell folder and open that and take the GAME folder. In that folder is "irshell2x3x"drag and drop"irshell2x3x" and place it into the game folder inside your memory stick. After all this turnoff your psp completely (hold the power switch up until it turns off) then enter recovery mode by holding R and turning it back on. once you turn it on you should be in recovery mode. Go into the "plugins" section and enable "irshellautoboot.prx" (if it is disabled enable it, if it is enabled leave it alone) so then exit plugins and then exit recovery mode and you will return to the main PSP screen. After that go into your memory stick and play IR Shell. If it says anything like game cannot be played then you did something wrong. If you did it correct and it plays then good job your done! now read the read-me file in the folder to figure out how to use IR-Shell and your good to go.

Hope this helps >) and sorry if its too long..the program has too many folders :P