+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help deadlytom

Default Help deadlytom

everytime i go infrastructure on resistance or sfco on my psp i connect to the internet and it says i have to sign up for playstation network then i go to sign up for playstation network on my xmb and it connects then says currently, the server may be down for maintenance or updating. please try again later.(20000001) what do i do?

Default Re: Help deadlytom

Quote Originally Posted by deadlytom View Post
    everytime i go infrastructure on resistance or sfco on my psp i connect to the internet and it says i have to sign up for playstation network then i go to sign up for playstation network on my xmb and it connects then says currently, the server may be down for maintenance or updating. please try again later.(20000001) what do i do?
    Well it depends if you have a different psp. If you have a psp 1000 all you need to do is update if you don't have a PSP 1000 ( FAT PSP ) you need to wait awhile longer for a new firmware.

never mind i just got psn lover, http://www.psp-hacks.com/2010/04/25/...a-v1-released/, it actually works for anybody having troubles

happens to me to when i try to sign up on psp... it's propably because of cfw? cfw and jailbreaking are completly different but jailbreaking doesnt effect any settings that are hard-coded in

+ Reply to Thread