+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8
FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Meh, this is from when the game came out... I doubt they monitor shit anymore... Probably don't care and don't ban.

who cares anyway? psn spoofer ftw?

3-16-2010
    Quoted from CB: _PRaLiNeS_ being a newfag
    Notice: xWhite_shadowx or any other member of codinghs is forbidden to take _PRaLiNes_ side on this matter lol

Thats weirп

Default Re: Confirmed: R:R Bans!

Yeah I don't think they have a auto-banning system. I beleive if they had that they would have a system similar to the one FTB2 has. (In case you don't play FTB2, it has a system that detects for cheaters and shows a message saying something like "You have been caught cheating once, further accourences may result in a ban"). I am not 100% positive that I am right but I do not think RR has a system that bans users who cheat or spam. I have spammed or cheated so many times it pathetic, and yes I too just as any other hacker most likely get the threats of "Im reporting you, you stupid *******. I just thought i would share. Another thing is the Imposter codes; granted these codes do work but you should be careful what you say/do. People have known who i was even with the imposter code on. (Yes i did change it to a name). They can figure this out by looking at your clan and then checking the player list on the lobby. They then may be able to narrow it down to you and it will show your username. I have had this problem before.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8
FirstFirst ... 6 7 8