+ Reply to Thread

Default FiSHY_MaN=FAGGOT

This is a PM i just recived from that fag fishy man who stole someones sig and gave it to me. Note how even though he is already caught he still denies it. Fishy when you start to grow up and become legit then come talk to me. Also dont think that you can bribe me by leaking some others sites vip codes. your gay fuck off. But until then FUCK YOU

Quote Originally Posted by FiShY_MaN
    Hey dude im sorry man i dont know what there talking about i got the pic and c4ds and put them together and added your name how you wanted them to be i dont know what there talking about again im sorry.Please forgive me is there any thing that i can make up to you??I got a BUNCH of Socom Ftb2 V.i.P codes Codinghs doesnt have im more than happy to give 'em to you.Just holla at me back bro.
    Last edited by Syphongamer08; 01-21-2010 at 01:17 AM.

3-16-2010
    Quoted from CB: _PRaLiNeS_ being a newfag
    Notice: xWhite_shadowx or any other member of codinghs is forbidden to take _PRaLiNes_ side on this matter lol

Doubt he has any true ftb2 shit anyone, only site that can still rape that game is unigaming, and they released a crap ton from vip a few days ago

+ Reply to Thread