+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PS3 Games

Default PS3 Games

I have a two games i have on mind to buy. should i still buy?

Infamous 25$
    Socom 13$

Default Re: PS3 Games

Infamous is great...one of the best PS3 games out for sure. Kinda like Spiderman 2 from the PS2, big open world...cool powers...just a fun game. I got it and Prototype around the same time, and I enjoyed infamous a lot more.

Socom is also great. Keep in mind though, it's not for everyone. Many people who are used to fast paced respawn FPS's don't like Socom. It's a tactical game where teamwork is essential. 95% of the community has mics, and most of the time people without them get voted...it's that important. You have one life, no respawn. No radars, no RPG's, No player indicators over enemy heads...it's a change of pace from "standard" shooters out there. If you're looking for something more team oriented, and not just running around in circles until you find an enemy...get it. Not to mention White Shadow, Who Is You, Sonnie, Hades (and recently Kryss) and myself play it fairly regularly.

Also, Socom 4 will be coming out this fall...so if you want to get your feet wet in the Socom roots and be ready when 4 launches, it would be good to get Confrontation now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pain_ELementaL View Post
    Also, Socom 4 will be coming out this fall...so if you want to get your feet wet in the Socom roots and be ready when 4 launches, it would be good to get Confrontation now.
    I can't wait. I played Socom 2/CA/3 and then I got my ps3 I got confrontation and hated it. I can't wait for a real socom to come out. Then I get to start playin it again

3-16-2010
    Quoted from CB: _PRaLiNeS_ being a newfag
    Notice: xWhite_shadowx or any other member of codinghs is forbidden to take _PRaLiNes_ side on this matter lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pain_ELementaL View Post
    Infamous is great...one of the best PS3 games out for sure. Kinda like Spiderman 2 from the PS2, big open world...cool powers...just a fun game. I got it and Prototype around the same time, and I enjoyed infamous a lot more.

Socom is also great. Keep in mind though, it's not for everyone. Many people who are used to fast paced respawn FPS's don't like Socom. It's a tactical game where teamwork is essential. 95% of the community has mics, and most of the time people without them get voted...it's that important. You have one life, no respawn. No radars, no RPG's, No player indicators over enemy heads...it's a change of pace from "standard" shooters out there. If you're looking for something more team oriented, and not just running around in circles until you find an enemy...get it. Not to mention White Shadow, Who Is You, Sonnie, Hades (and recently Kryss) and myself play it fairly regularly.

Yes, my tactics were to let you or hades20 kill off the other team after i died 1 minute into every game.

hmm so i will get infamous.still not sure about socom

Good game!

Yeah there are a lot of games which we can play on PS 3 but some of important are as follows.
    Battle field 3
    Dungeon of Dragons
    Rage
    Need for speed the run
    street fighter 2011

In the last year i have played following games on the PS 3
    Batman
    Commanchi
    F1 2011
    Tekken 5
    Counter Strike 4