+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by yadidone View Post
    A young businessman had just started his own firm. He rented a beautiful office and had it furnished with antiques. Sitting there, he saw a man come in to the outer office. Wishing to appear the hot shot, the businessman picked up the phone and started to pretend he had a big deal working. He threw huge figures around and made giant commitments. Finally he hung up and asked the visitor, "Can I help you?" The man said, "Yeah, I've come to activate your phone lines."--------------------------------------------------------We have been an ebay power seller and paypal confirmed seller of wow gold for years. So it is securest and safest to buy wow gold from us. We are sure that you will get your desired wow gold on order, if you buy wow gold here.I play wow in 3 years.and i know some wow gold in wow,i love wow,love wow gold,love wowgoldshopping.com,too.If you are looking for cheap wow gold, you are definitely in the right place that's a click away from your needs in wow gold. wow gold is always available here.We also offer cheap wow gold, Fast and Secure powerleveling service. wow gold power leveling 60-70, Cheap WoW powerleveling 1-70.lineage 2 adena, l2 adena, cheap lineage 2 adena, buy lineage 2 adena.
    wtf is that?

#Infinite health online
    0xFFFFFFFF 0x006286DC
    0x000004C4 0xFFFF0000

turn on without inf ammo or vip inf health die and ur invisible and cant die then turn inf ammo back on. simple

Quote Originally Posted by yadidone View Post
    a young businessman had just started his own firm. He rented a beautiful office and had it furnished with antiques. Sitting there, he saw a man come in to the outer office. Wishing to appear the hot shot, the businessman picked up the phone and started to pretend he had a big deal working. He threw huge figures around and made giant commitments. Finally he hung up and asked the visitor, "can i help you?" the man said, "yeah, i've come to activate your phone lines."--------------------------------------------------------we have been an ebay power seller and paypal confirmed seller of wow gold for years. So it is securest and safest to buy wow gold from us. We are sure that you will get your desired wow gold on order, if you buy wow gold here.i play wow in 3 years.and i know some wow gold in wow,i love wow,love wow gold,love wowgoldshopping.com,too.if you are looking for cheap wow gold, you are definitely in the right place that's a click away from your needs in wow gold. Wow gold is always available here.we also offer cheap wow gold, fast and secure powerleveling service. Wow gold power leveling 60-70, cheap wow powerleveling 1-70.lineage 2 adena, l2 adena, cheap lineage 2 adena, buy lineage 2 adena.
    spammer ^

3-16-2010
    Quoted from CB: _PRaLiNeS_ being a newfag
    Notice: xWhite_shadowx or any other member of codinghs is forbidden to take _PRaLiNes_ side on this matter lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2