+ Reply to Thread

Default Address Readyer v1 [Release]

Hello CodingHS community! I have made a program in C++ which I call Address Readyer. It will allow the users to enter there cheat format address in two parts then it will display to the user the real address, it will also fix the 8000 rule for them, giving them a ready address for C/C++ Programing or in PS2DIS!

Here is the MegaUpload Link (Please report if this link dies!)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1W2RMPLS

Here is the Send Space Link (Please report if this link dies!)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zkxq7w

Please report any bugs here!

Default Re: Address Readyer v1 [Release]

You didn't make this. I had this on my computer when I left to my friends house and when you came over (for those people who are lost he is my brother's friend, he took a few classes for a elective at school) you changed the source code so it says that you made it and posted it. Now I'm going to go post a real release of this at all the sites that I'm registered at. Moderators/Admins please edit his post and take out the links and say that credit was stolen from me. If you guys don't belive me, look at the source code of his stuff and mine, he writes cout like this "cout << "Text";" when I do this "cout<<"Text";" and I don't do all that stuff at the top with the comments like that. I'm posting this in both threads that he posted.

-TEO

Default Address Readyer v1 [Release]

Damn that puto got told, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteOne View Post
    You didn't make this. I had this on my computer when I left to my friends house and when you came over (for those people who are lost he is my brother's friend, he took a few classes for a elective at school) you changed the source code so it says that you made it and posted it. Now I'm going to go post a real release of this at all the sites that I'm registered at. Moderators/Admins please edit his post and take out the links and say that credit was stolen from me. If you guys don't belive me, look at the source code of his stuff and mine, he writes cout like this "cout << "Text";" when I do this "cout<<"Text";" and I don't do all that stuff at the top with the comments like that. I'm posting this in both threads that he posted.

-TEO
    the admins here are lazy , no1 will delete his post lol

GiVE ME AN iNTERNET ^
    hack facebook

this guy is dick

Check out my psp cheat device DarkFrost!
    Check out my new game Robot Universe!

+ Reply to Thread