+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: My PSN account got hacked

Sucks dude, I got ur invite.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmedllllKiLLa View Post
    Sucks dude, I got ur invite.
    Cool man. So far I got half my friends list back. I think there is 3 or 4 more I can't remember. Maybe they will friend request me when they see me not on there list.

Quote Originally Posted by Phython74 View Post
    your lucky as hell fiend my friend FaStBulletz got his PSN hacked and the hacker bought alot shit from the PSN store bad thing was FaStBulletz couldn't download any of it

( if your wondering it was about 125$ worth of stuff the hacker bought )
    Dude, I'm surprised you remember that. It's fastbulletz, lol. I was just thinking about it the other night, how in the hell did this guy take 150$ and download shit and i was only left with the 10$ game echochrome. Shit don't make any sense to me, anyone else can figure it out?

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeRe View Post
    Dude, I'm surprised you remember that. It's fastbulletz, lol. I was just thinking about it the other night, how in the hell did this guy take 150$ and download shit and i was only left with the 10$ game echochrome. Shit don't make any sense to me, anyone else can figure it out?
    You can take games off your list, if you found out exactly what he bought on the account you can go back to it in the store itself and download them.

Quote Originally Posted by xWhite_Shadowx View Post
    You can take games off your list, if you found out exactly what he bought on the account you can go back to it in the store itself and download them.
    Well thats the thing, this was a year or so ago but I remember after getting my account back I got emails saying the stuff was being bought and downloaded. I also got emails about password changes but just when i thought my account was taken again it wasnt, it was an email saying he changed one of his dummy account passwords i guess. I got a lot of emails too. I should post them here but it'll take awhile to dig up and im too tired right now. It was a lesson learned though, don't gameshare with ppl you don't know. Someone named mr_man warned me, if you guys know him? that this guy could scam me. I was being dumb and bada bing bada boom, my pw didnt work. i got it back literally minutes after though, i just don't know what the hell was up with that big transaction and the purchases. to this day i dont know...

does hades/phython still use these forums regularly? Haven't talked to him for awhile.

Well thats the thing, this was a year or so ago but I remember after getting my account back I got emails saying the stuff was being bought and downloaded. I also got emails about password changes but just when i thought my account was taken again it wasnt, it was an email saying he changed one of his dummy account passwords i guess. I got a lot of emails too. I should post them here but it'll take awhile to dig up and im too tired right now. It was a lesson learned though, don't gameshare with ppl you don't know. Someone named mr_man warned me, if you guys know him? that this guy could scam me. I was being dumb and bada bing bada boom, my pw didnt work. i got it back literally minutes after though, i just don't know what the hell was up with that big transaction and the purchases. to this day i dont know...

does hades/phython still use these forums regularly? Haven't talked to him for awhile.
    Mr_Man! He is (well.. was) gamerremag/nick. Hades is mostly on PS3 now. If you get on like maybe tomorrow or something I can go through the emails and shit with you and maybe help you find out what happened and at least get the games out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by xWhite_Shadowx View Post
    Mr_Man! He is (well.. was) gamerremag/nick. Hades is mostly on PS3 now. If you get on like maybe tomorrow or something I can go through the emails and shit with you and maybe help you find out what happened and at least get the games out of it.
    Yeah i remember that name. I was trying to tell him in the chatroom that me, him and the scammer was in that he should check the message i sent him about doing the game share with this guy and in the chatroom i told him to read the message and he pretended like he didnt know i sent him a message. The scammer was like "i don't appreciate it when people talk about things that i can't be told" or something like that. idk it was just a big mess. later on that week or so we weren't on each other friends list anymore and i haven't talked to him since.(mr_man) Does he visit this site or still go on psn? It's really funny now that i look back at it and he pretended like he didn't know, it was funny at the time too actually but that was before the dude scammed me. Nothing was funny then. But nothing is available to download off my PSN that he bought, and the 150 was never available or at least i don't remember it being available but im not sure, so long ago...

Does hades visit the site at all?

Yeah i remember that name. I was trying to tell him in the chatroom that me, him and the scammer was in that he should check the message i sent him about doing the game share with this guy and in the chatroom i told him to read the message and he pretended like he didnt know i sent him a message. The scammer was like "i don't appreciate it when people talk about things that i can't be told" or something like that. idk it was just a big mess. later on that week or so we weren't on each other friends list anymore and i haven't talked to him since.(mr_man) Does he visit this site or still go on psn? It's really funny now that i look back at it and he pretended like he didn't know, it was funny at the time too actually but that was before the dude scammed me. Nothing was funny then. But nothing is available to download off my PSN that he bought, and the 150 was never available or at least i don't remember it being available but im not sure, so long ago...

Does hades visit the site at all?
    hades = phython74

◕‿ ◕

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian. View Post
    hades = phython74
    Yeah, just wondering if he still comes to the site. I haven't been here for awhile myself. I thought it was PSPHS.

Yeah, just wondering if he still comes to the site. I haven't been here for awhile myself. I thought it was PSPHS.
    it used to be psphs. then the name changed in an attempt to sort of diversify the site, although nothing much besides that was done so... yeah.
    but yeah, phy shows up every once in a while.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2