+ Reply to Thread

Default Killzone 2 Secert Trophies

Secret Trophies

For those wondering what are the secert blocked trophies and want to get the platinum trophy or whatever here they are:

Elementalslayer - Kill the ArcTrooper within 1 minute 30 seconds (Bronze Trophy). Kill the Tharsis Refinery ArcTrooper in under 1 minute 30 seconds.

Giantslayer - Kill the Heavy within 1 minute (Bronze Trophy). Kill the Blood Meridian heavy in under 1 minute.

Dragonslayer - Destroy the ATAC within 1 minute 30 seconds (Bronze Trophy). Destroy the Salamun Bridge ATAC in under 1 minute 30 seconds.

Demonslayer - Kill Radec within 20 minutes (Bronze Trophy). Kill Radec at Visari Palace within 20 minutes.

Stick Around - Nail 20 Helghast to the wall (Bronze Trophy). Nail 20 Helghast to a wall using the Boltgun VC-21.

Master Conductor - Electrocute 3 Helghast (Bronze Trophy). Electrocute 3 Helghast with a single burst from the VC5 Electricity Gun.

Can Opener - Destroy a Helghast APC (Bronze Trophy). Destroy any Helghast APC during battle.

Spare Parts - Destroy all Leech Pods (Bronze Trophy). Destroy all Leech Pods in The Cruiser.

Treadhead - Kill 30 Helghast whilst in the tank (Bronze Trophy). Take 30 Helghast lives whilst using the ISA tank.

Mechspert - Stomp 10 Helghast (Bronze Trophy). Stomp 10 Helghast with your Exoskeleton in Maelstra Barrens.

DAMN!! i could have gotten treadhead and mechspart, i killed like 22 hellguast with the ISA tank grrr, ill play again on easy =]

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy120 View Post
    DAMN!! i could have gotten treadhead and mechspart, i killed like 22 hellguast with the ISA tank grrr, ill play again on easy =]
    I just got those today =].

Tyvm I can now get these trophies! +REP

+ Reply to Thread