+ Reply to Thread

Default Xx958xX's Subroutine guide

This may seam confusing at first but once you get the hang of it its hella easy. Theres also a video link (not my video) that i included.

Video Help

What you will need:

1 - Ram Dump of a Game

2 - PS2DIS Download

3 - A USB Cable

4 - A Working Computer

5 - A Code Your Writing Into a Sub

6 - Some basic coding knoledge

------------------------------------------------------------

1 - Geting the Ram Dump

Open CoderPR in the game your subing and go to the options and click "Dump Ram In Slot 0?"
    Once the memry stick light stops blinking quit and conect the USB cable

2 - Now open up PS2DIS and select the Ram Dump 0 under CoderPR>>ramdumps>>Dump 0

It will have a box that looks like this:

Load From 00000000
    Address From 00000000
    Change the address from to 08800000 (Five zeroes after the 8s)
    and hit ok, then after that you need to find a "Code Cave" that is just along line of zeroes, so press Ctrl + F and check the box that says "As Hex String" then hold zero in the long box for around 10 seconds and hit ok. You will see a bunch of things that say "nop" ok now you need your template:

lui t0 $ [first half of address + 1 if second half is 8000 or more]
    lui t1 $ [first half of hex]
    ori t1 t1 $ [second half of hex]
    sw t1 $ [second half of address (t0)]
    jr ra
    ok now take the top line in PS2DIS that says "nop" and enter lui t1 $ in-place of nop in the command area. No notice how it says [first half of address + 1 if second half is 8000 or more] you are going to enter the first half of the address,

Example:

#Extreme Flash
    ;Jet.HacKer
    0x0016ADC0 0x3C044153
    Dont enter the "0x" at the front, the first half of the address is 0016, so you want to enter that into the command right after the $ symbol, If the second half of the Address is more than 8000 (Letters are MORE than 8000) then you will add 1 to the right side of the first part of the address. In this case the second part starts with a letter, A, that is higher than 8000 so the 0016 now becomes 0017.
    Now the second line of the template is ori t1 t1 $ you will choose the next "nop" code (right below the one you just moddified) and add that then the first half of the hex, in this case its 3c04. So far so good, the third line is ori t1 t1 $[Second half of the hex] so enter the command and then enter the second part of the address, in this case it is 4153. Next is sw t1 $ [second half of address (t0)] so enter the command and the second half of the address, now notice how it has a "(t0)" at the end? that goes at the end of the line you just typed in,

Example:

sw t1 $ADC0(t0)

now to enter the jr ra, the simplest thing ever, just replace the next "nop" with jr ra lol

Now click on the lines of codes fom top to bottom of what you have edited and copy the address and data down to a notepad document, add "0x" to the begining of each address and data (hex)

3 - Geting the hook

There are three Universal (works for all games) hooks that i know of:

0880004c
    in PS2DIS press "G" and then enter one of the hooks, i use 08800098 mostly. then add a j $ to the command, the number you enter for this one is the number you copy and pasted from the first line of hex, the vid will explane more, after that copy the address of the j $ and paste it write above all the other lines, then copy and paste the data from j $ to the hex of the hook (top code) highlight the code you just made and press Ctrl + H and replace 0880 with 0000, theres your subroutine.

Reaply if you need any help or questions

awesome thread nice job +rep

Quote Originally Posted by hussein View Post
    awesome thread nice job +rep
    thank u man + rep back if i cand find it lol ;)

ok then pm me when u find it ok

Quote Originally Posted by hussein View Post
    ok then pm me when u find it ok
    find what???

Can someone tell me what this is for?
    I've tried to make some really hard codes before, I got all the correct addresses but when I enabled it nothing happened..... =(
    I've made lots of hacks, but some just don't work (the really complicated ones).
    Do I use this to make long hacks?

Please help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by banderies View Post
    Can someone tell me what this is for?
    I've tried to make some really hard codes before, I got all the correct addresses but when I enabled it nothing happened..... =(
    I've made lots of hacks, but some just don't work (the really complicated ones).
    Do I use this to make long hacks?

Please help!!!
    lol, you need a hook, it doesnt look like the genius who posted it, new about that part....

Quote Originally Posted by Xx958xX View Post
    3 - Geting the hook

There are three Universal (works for all games) hooks that i know of:

in PS2DIS press "G" and then enter one of the hooks, i use 08800098 mostly. then add a j $ to the command, the number you enter for this one is the number you copy and pasted from the first line of hex, the vid will explane more, after that copy the address of the j $ and paste it write above all the other lines, then copy and paste the data from j $ to the hex of the hook (top code) highlight the code you just made and press Ctrl + H and replace 0880 with 0000, theres your subroutine.

Reaply if you need any help or questions
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy120 View Post
    lol, you need a hook, it doesnt look like the genius who posted it, new about that part....
    someone didnt read the guide..

Check out my psp cheat device DarkFrost!
    Check out my new game Robot Universe!

Quote Originally Posted by ЀMØที่ View Post
    someone didnt read the guide..
    lol, nice find, im going to post a better subroutine guide (Not saying that your is bad Xx958xX) that will include writing multible line codes into subroutines, writing DMA codes into subroutines, and credit forcing using subroutines

I'm new in subroutine. I have a question:

Why do we need to sub a code?

+ Reply to Thread