+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation I'm back from the dead, well not really.

Hello, CodingHS Forum, i used to code/hack the PSP for loads of fun back in 2006 and then after getting out of the noob stage i become moderate and joined this site in 2009, i believe i payed for a subscription at one point as well!

I'm Taz, and i was known well as taz or Z3R0 or ZER0 on S.F.D.M. I used to be somewhat famous and I owned a clan with "69xXxTwistedxXx96" or something like that :P, well searching my name on google i came across this site with good memories and faded good times .

I am now not currently into the psp hacking/coding anymore because my little brother broke my psp :P, but i do game on the xbox @TazOwns and i do some gfx work, as well as run a minecraft server @199.167.133.183. Currently my server is down lol.

I Really just want to know whats up, how has the psp modding community going, and if anyone remembers me at all or has heard of me. It was a long time ago so its understandable if i was dropped and forgotten :P.

But, please respond, i used to love the psp modding and i would love to know how its going and if its worth buying a new psp??!?!?

Default Re: I'm back from the dead, well not really.

welcome back?

Default Re: I'm back from the dead, well not really.

Welcome back. I will most definetly join your mc server

+ Reply to Thread