+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how to dma

Default how to dma

if this was alredy post plezz delete it, or
    if u guys arent redy for this to be releaced delete it

+===========================+
    :E:+ This is a guide on how to DMA a code +:E:
    +===========================+

O.K., to make easy DMA codes for almost any game very easily, such as INF health or money or whatever use this super easy guide .

1). Load the game and open up nitepr. Press start, hit R twice, And set the "pause game?" thing to true.

2). Set your CheatHz to 15/1000 seconds then exit your nitepr.

3). Lets say I'm going to make inf cash (basically uses the same method with the other things ) OK i have $500 so i bring up nitepr and go to [Searcher] then Find Exact Value and make the Value. Dec 0000000500 ( to do this press Right on D-pad till you are on the Value.Dec's numbers then press X and press up and down on the D-pad to change the number.Now that i have changed the Dec to 0000000500 i press X then go down to Search press X let it get done and you will most likely have alot of results.

4). Exit your NitePR, spend some cash or make some cash (if making this for ammo shoot some bullets if inf health gain or lose some hp ) I'm going to buy something the $100 so now i got $400 now i go to nitepr and Search exact value again and change the 500 to 400 now go down to search.

5). You may need to do the last step a couple times i usually end up with 3 results now i go to the results and press x and change the Value. Dec to how ever much cash i want the go out of that go to the next do the rest of the results.

6). Now go to [Cheater] and select one of the codes you just made then go out of nitepr and press the note button on your psp to turn on cheats if your amount of cash you have did not change then it doesnt work. Try to get it to run, and keep trying until you get it to work.

7). When you find out which one works bring up a note pad on your computer or something and wright down the code that worked.
    Now go to [PRX] and press X on Dump RAM? Slot #0.

8). Now start a new game or do something that makes this code stop working and make it again the same way you made the first one.
    Then you Dump RAM again this time it should say Dump RAM? Slot #1 ( Make sure you wright down this code also ).

9). Hook the USB cable to your psp and computer then put the Dump #0 and Dump #1 or your computer's desktop.

OK now everything else is on your computer using DMA hunter (which should be in the nitepr folder you downloaded, if not your can download from here.).

Start up DMA hunter it should say this:

Code:
    SANiK's DMA code hunter

Please get ready to select the two dumps
    (Press enter to start)As it says press enter to start and select the Dump #0 for the 1st one and the Dump #1 for 2nd.

Now put in the address of the first DMA code you made the address is the first set of numbers in the code:

Quote:
    #NEW CHEAT 0
    0x012CF984 0x00000000

The "012CF984" is the address.
    Press enter now you need to put in the 2nd ones address press enter.
    Now when its done Searching don't press enter to continue like it says what you should do is Right click on the DMA hunter and click mark now highlight all the results and the bring up new notepad and right click then press paste.
    Now you can X down or press enter on DMA hunter to close it.

Open a new notepad again and put this in it:

Code:
    0xFFFFFFFFnow from the results you get the 1st address (Found, "address" "0X3B2D8C",) the thing after "address" is what you get.(make sure you add 0s to make it the right length)

Now it should look like this

Code:
    0xFFFFFFFF 0x003B7D8Cnow we start the next line

(Found, address 0X3B2D8C, value changed "From" "0X300B4" to 0X30004) from this we take the thing right after "From" now copy that and put it in your hex calc (its on every comp on mine you bring up the calc then click view then scientific then click Hex)

The you press subtract ( - ) then put 8800000 and then take the result of that and subtract the address from your first DMA code you used with the dumps-

Code:
    #NEW CHEAT 0
    0x012CF984 0x00000003now we have this

Code:
    0xFFFFFFFF 0x003B7D8C
    0x075005C8for the last part you put what ever you want the value to be and you are done.

code should look like this:

0xFFFFFFFF 0x003B7D8C

Code:
    0x075005C8 0x00000100(does not have to be 00000100 you can make that what ever you want just make sure it has 0x and 8 numbers after that )

Special thanks for xXDarkSniperXx

lmao, good attempt xD
    but you want to UNdma codes lol

lol @ title good effort though really long
    Posted via Mobile Device

Isn't this DFZ's guide? Looks a lot like it :/

+ Reply to Thread