+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NitePR help

Angry NitePR help

ok so i got all my codes and stuff entered for SFLS i made new word txt or watever its called then i get online get in a game and open nitePR turn on the codes i want then i exit but my codes arent working?!?!?! is there something else i hav to do after i exit? i tried pressing the volume up button but nothing happens someone help a noob out plz!

hmm. did you press the musical button? or just press [] on the codes. maybe that will help.

OK i dont want to make another thread so i will post it here.
    I ve got nitepr and some codes for dynasty warriors strikeforce.
    I start the game turn on nitepr and turn on the cheats with [] than I hide nitpr and press the music button ( nitepr says cheats are on) but they dont work no money no inf health/furry.

And the second provlem i added another codecs for star wars battelfront 2 and renegade squadron but if i open nitepr there are no cheats in there??

Can someone help??

lol make sure that you have the right game id for starwars battlefront, as with strikeforce make sure the codes are in nitepr format not coder pr

3-16-2010
    Quoted from CB: _PRaLiNeS_ being a newfag
    Notice: xWhite_shadowx or any other member of codinghs is forbidden to take _PRaLiNes_ side on this matter lol

+ Reply to Thread