+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: PSP go?

Default PSP go?

im just thinking, but wont the psp go hurt sony? i mean the whole digital thing is "cool" but we have that allready, and the companys who sell the games are gunna hurt pritty bad too....sony basiclly just cut the middle man out, all profit...sony+devs....i also have a question, does the psp go have a MS slot.....if not im pritty fucked >.> ive got an 8GB

I posted the information on the psp go in my thread here:
    http://www.codinghs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8496

And yes it does have a memory stick slot. It uses a different memory stick. Info says it uses the memory stick micro.

ugliest thing ever. sony pretty much fucked them selves making all the games "digital" easiest downloads ever no more ripping

3-16-2010
    Quoted from CB: _PRaLiNeS_ being a newfag
    Notice: xWhite_shadowx or any other member of codinghs is forbidden to take _PRaLiNes_ side on this matter lol

Quote Originally Posted by Syphongamer08 View Post
    ugliest thing ever. sony pretty much fucked them selves making all the games "digital" easiest downloads ever no more ripping
    dude it's not ugly its beautiful i would get on but im waiting for someone to give a review about it mobius can't because he getting a PS3 to play with scruffy and i

i might have thought about getting it and reviewing it for you but its so god damn hideous i wouldn't want to be caught seen with it...

3-16-2010
    Notice: xWhite_shadowx or any other member of codinghs is forbidden to take _PRaLiNes_ side on this matter lol

Quote Originally Posted by Syphongamer08 View Post
    we can still rip them, as long as there is a usb port....we can rip....let it get hacked, only way they can stop it or make it HARD, put on read write protection, which im sure they will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy120 View Post
    we can still rip them, as long as there is a usb port....we can rip....let it get hacked, only way they can stop it or make it HARD, put on read write protection, which im sure they will do.
    well if there is gonna be no disks whats the point in ripping? isnt that the only way you can "rip"?

3-16-2010

I will hopefully get it since its coming out on my birthday. It does look sexy but i rather buy an Xbox 360 (Mine fucked up). its cheaper and better but.They fucked up the ass in this one. Ill probably buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by xXRaDiCaLXx View Post
    I will hopefully get it since its coming out on my birthday. It does look sexy but i rather buy an Xbox 360 (Mine fucked up). its cheaper and better but.They fucked up the ass in this one. Ill probably buy it.
    forget 360, get a ps3 slim. they're the same price now and you don't have to pay to get online. plus no rrod.

Quote Originally Posted by WMD54 View Post
    forget 360, get a ps3 slim. they're the same price now and you don't have to pay to get online. plus no rrod.
    you HAD to pay to get online?

3-16-2010

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast