+ Reply to Thread

Cool How To Make Advance Codes with PS2DIS

How To Make Advance Codes with PS2DIS
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Skill Needed: * (One Star Difficulty)
    What You Will Need:

o PS2DIS
    o A RAM Dump You want to make the codes for, at the location you want to make code for. (example: Offline, Online)
    and
    o Some Time
    1. Starting Out

1a. Download PS2DIS Here: http://www.codemasters-project.net/p...request.php?23
    1b. Get Your Ram Dump
    2. The Start

2a. Open PS2DIS
    2b. Press: Ctrl + O, then Select your RAM Dump
    3. Invoke Analyzer

3a. Now You should Invoke Analyzer, This Is How It's Done:

What that does to my knowlege helps with a future step
    (This May Take awhile)
    4. Jump To Labels

4a. Press Ctrl + G To Bring Up The "Select Label" Tab
    Here's What it looks like:

4b. Now Scrole Down and You will see all different kinds of Names. (Example Weapon Size, Weapon ID)
    4c. Click On One and it will look like this: (I Clicked on username so i could find a username mod code)

5. Using That Label

5a. Press: SPACE BAR then F3 To Take You To a Referer (Thats the Area Where the Code Is)
    The Code Is Most likely NOT Going to be RIGHT where the Referer takes you, So look around that area.
    5ab. Or Ir may have NO Referers at all and then a Prompt with pop up saying: "No Referers found."
    Then Just use a Different Label.
    6. End

(This is not a really stable way to make codes but it is fast and you can find codes that you have NO IDEA how to find with NitePR, CWCheat, CheatMaster, FreeCheat, CoderPR, etc.)

I would Recamend You use this but dont ALWAYS search for codes this way, Use NitePR, CoderPR, CheatMaster, CWcheat, DarkCheat, FreeCheat, etc.

Enjoy Coding, -Creator

idid all that igot the code but how would i use it i was try to create a z base shout gun this was my refeer
    address=0081d388 data=5f747261
    command=bgtzl k1, $00839d10
    idont get wut to do now?

o and ty for the tut

Quote Originally Posted by _xXxColaxXx_ View Post
    idid all that igot the code but how would i use it i was try to create a z base shout gun this was my refeer
    idont get wut to do now?

o and ty for the tut
    ^^^ you? no. give it up

3-16-2010
    Quoted from CB: _PRaLiNeS_ being a newfag
    Notice: xWhite_shadowx or any other member of codinghs is forbidden to take _PRaLiNes_ side on this matter lol

Quote Originally Posted by _xXxColaxXx_ View Post
    idont get wut to do now?

o and ty for the tut
    its gunna take alot more then just finding it.
    you need to use xWSx's method for SFDM. i doubt he will show you though =\

lol me and mad found a bunch of z bases when i was finishing his data base. i found a bunch of random shit. baby gun rifle lol that was cool

3-16-2010
    Notice: xWhite_shadowx or any other member of codinghs is forbidden to take _PRaLiNes_ side on this matter lol

Quote Originally Posted by Syphongamer08 View Post
    ^^^ you? no. give it up
    Your negativity is not needed. He's trying to learn, and asked a question. If you're not going to help or be supportive, at least have the decency to be quiet. Who knows what someone can accomplish if they put their mind to it.

thank you WMD

lol soooooooooooooooory i didnt know i would hurt his feelers, i was just saying in contex

3-16-2010

Default Re: How To Make Advance Codes with PS2DIS

hey i did everything, and can someone tell me how to get the value of an object? not the adress, the hex value of an object

Default Re: How To Make Advance Codes with PS2DIS

hardly call these advanced codes. more like a good way to find functions. if you put in how to call and disable functions it would be awesome. but none the less nice guild. and dandino why would you want to find the hex? any way its right next to the address in ps2dis so i have no idea what your talking about. just double click the adress and you can see and change the value... if for some reason that dosnt work which would make no sense at all then just get on your psp game go to the address in your decoder. and if that dosnt display the value..... then your fucked

+ Reply to Thread