Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Dear replaceable Admins (Not including SonniE)

You guys are fucking douche bags, and you think you're the shit because you're red and we're pink. I like how you talk behind our backs, and to our faces are all generous and nice. It's good to know how you people really are. Armed and Tact, you are the two people on the forums I respect the least. Why do this in the flame section? Because you can't delete it according to site rules. Anyways, an outside person sent me a strange PM by Tact to Armed, and this is just to show you how low these fuck heads are.

Tact: ok here's the thing any ridicule from the junior admins you get just ignore it they will try to pry as hard as possible remember they have little to no attension span

(Dumbass can't even spell attention, who does it seem has the lower attention span?)

And Armed says something along the lines of "lol what did u do?"

And Tact goes "nothing im gonna treat them like garbage users"

^Which is really fucking low, that is not what this forum is about you douche face. Its a community not a hierarchy.

Then Armed says "Yup, thats kinda what i've been doing... their a waste of time to deal with. "

So you know what. Fuck both of you. Armed, you're Admin because you do the dirty shit SonniE doesn't want to do and you're sorta like a bitch boy, in my words. Yup that's what you are. You're my bitch boy, I sit around doing what the fuck I want and stay Jr. Admin while you do the shit SonniE makes you do. Bitch boy.

Tact, you're here for one good reason as Admin. You own the server. That's all. I have nothing else to add to that because I don't want to say something really serious I may regret, but you're replaceable.

Final Thought: Fuck both of you idiots, me, Aaron, and John have more intelligence than 20 of both of you put together, and you guys are the puppets. Enjoy treating us like "garbage users" because at the end of the day, who made the forum a better place? The douche bags, or the people who made the forum.
    Last edited by xWhite_Shadowx; 08-02-2009 at 05:17 AM.

I concur. I don't appreciate people who are nice to my face, and talk shit behind my back.

That's fucked up of both of you to do that, and don't even fucking deny it shitbags.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7gIpuIVE3k[/YOUTUBE]

Epic post 5/5 stars.

If that is truth then...

◕‿ ◕

I never liked armed.
    And
    I never liked SB.

wow.. this is going to be interesting to see.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeSee View Post
    wow.. this is going to be interesting to see.
    Only Time Will Tell...

i do agree, we all should be doing a bit more......and sonnie, i think you can go against him too, he owns the site, but i never see him here, admit it ALL of the staff has done some wrong. i say well go into staff chat, were none the other users can see, and we decide on something, wtf were going to do, until were all OK with each other, pull our own weight around here, because to be honet, the sites dying, slowly, very slowly......

SonniE's done nothing wrong. I've done nothing wrong. We all do whats in our descriptions.

i still makes teh gfx :] hahahahah
    me = good.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5
1 2 3 ... LastLast