Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

you know what id fuckin like?
    if we could be serius, as white_shadow intended for this to be.
    maybe you fuckin idiots can make some suggestions, to keep the site active, and maybe get a lil more activity?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Bane View Post
    Right back at yha

and yha If anyone I have problems with is Johhny mckinney from Cd. (Fucking Noob)
    Your typing and grammar is annoying please don't try to be cool and make up your own fag way to type the word you.

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy120 View Post
    you know what id fuckin like?
    if we could be serius, as white_shadow intended for this to be.
    maybe you fuckin idiots can make some suggestions, to keep the site active, and maybe get a lil more activity?
    WS put this in the fucking junk section... what do you expect? We get minimal seriousness elsewhere. In here? Forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by WMD54 View Post
    WS put this in the fucking junk section... what do you expect? We get minimal seriousness elsewhere. In here? Forget it.
    its here for no post count so stfu and make suggestions, and do shizzle nigguh

Quote Originally Posted by xWhite_Shadowx View Post
    You guys are fucking douche bags, and you think you're the shit because you're red and we're pink. I like how you talk behind our backs, and to our faces are all generous and nice. It's good to know how you people really are. Armed and Tact, you are the two people on the forums I respect the least. Why do this in the flame section? Because you can't delete it according to site rules. Anyways, an outside person sent me a strange PM by Tact to Armed, and this is just to show you how low these fuck heads are.

Tact: ok here's the thing any ridicule from the junior admins you get just ignore it they will try to pry as hard as possible remember they have little to no attension span

(Dumbass can't even spell attention, who does it seem has the lower attention span?)

And Armed says something along the lines of "lol what did u do?"

And Tact goes "nothing im gonna treat them like garbage users"

^Which is really fucking low, that is not what this forum is about you douche face. Its a community not a hierarchy.

Then Armed says "Yup, thats kinda what i've been doing... their a waste of time to deal with. "

So you know what. Fuck both of you. Armed, you're Admin because you do the dirty shit SonniE doesn't want to do and you're sorta like a bitch boy, in my words. Yup that's what you are. You're my bitch boy, I sit around doing what the fuck I want and stay Jr. Admin while you do the shit SonniE makes you do. Bitch boy.

Tact, you're here for one good reason as Admin. You own the server. That's all. I have nothing else to add to that because I don't want to say something really serious I may regret, but you're replaceable.

Final Thought: Fuck both of you idiots, me, Aaron, and John have more intelligence than 20 of both of you put together, and you guys are the puppets. Enjoy treating us like "garbage users" because at the end of the day, who made the forum a better place? The douche bags, or the people who made the forum.
    thats a kick to the nuts if you ask me... so cold. ^^^

3-16-2010
    Quoted from CB: _PRaLiNeS_ being a newfag
    Notice: xWhite_shadowx or any other member of codinghs is forbidden to take _PRaLiNes_ side on this matter lol

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy120 View Post
    its here for no post count so stfu and make suggestions, and do shizzle nigguh
    I'ma start uploading movies and shiznit soon.

i makes teh gfx again
    thats what i do :]]

I'll try to get the site more activity by Advertising, Posting some of my Gfx and also uploading stuff

WiY kicked me in the nuts last night.
    I FAIL AT FAILING.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5