+ Reply to Thread

Default Gamer card design request - Urgent!

Hello all, me and a administrator of my website are creating the first SOCOM: Confrontaion ranked gamer card but only one object is in our way to success, and that is.... A actual signature..

The card will appear as a regular signature were we will insert text to the image manually so what we need is a CLEAN signature basically that has a socom theme (the works)

Here's a example gamer card for killzone that has stats attached

Now here's a sample without stat text

We need a box on the left for the PSN Avatar and a box near the avatar box so that we can insert the PSN name, clan tag and rank image (the image of the players rank)

Then we'll need a few faded black boxes where ever so we can put wins, loses, rating, kills deaths and KDR (Kill death ratio) and games played.

All GFX members and non-GFX members are welcome to submit a design, which ever I like first will get used. We will possibly be wanting to do multi-socom themes so yes all designs are available for entry. Remember this will be the first actual socom confrontation gamer card so do your best!

Please also remember we do not need any text for the stats them selves but you can put text in for SOCOM and stuff, we will add the stat text with our script.

Thanks,
    Tonic
    COD5 Online Statistics.

COD5 Zombie Statistics.

SB should help

+ Reply to Thread