Ok my knowledge on this is very limited so please bear with me But I do Know that a Full(People also call it a perma) Is reversable just read this

There are two types of Bricks a semi-Brick and a Full brick this will try to help you Un-brick Both of them (i'm not promising anything)

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
What you need:

Memory stick (blank is better)

Pandora battery

-------------------------Semi-BricK (psp turns on. can go into recovery menu (Hold R button). Blank screen when psp turns on. Turns off after a couple of seconds.------------------------------------------------------

How to fix:

1: Hook you're pc up to you're psp

2: Go into recovery and push USB mode

3: Use the first step in The "How to hack a psp" Guide. Make sure when it says to Choose a number (When putting in youre psp type) Push 4 instead.

4: Put the memory stick in the psp FIRST

5: Put in the Pandora battery

6: Push x (Psp slim)

----------------------------Full Brick (Psp turns on. Can NOT go into recovery. Blank screen when psp turns on. Turns off after a couple of seconds.--------------------------------------------------------------------

1: Find a device that can read a memory stick

2: Put the memory stick into the device

3: Use the first step in The "How to hack a psp" Guide. (it shouldn't mess up the device so you really don't have to worry) Make sure when it says to "Choose a number" (When putting in youre psp type) Push 4 instead.

4: Put the memory stick in the psp FIRST

5: Put in the Pandora battery

6: Push x (Psp slim)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this guide helped you out if you did anything else and the symptoms are different this probaly won't work but if it does congradulations

(R^ if I helped please)