+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew2007 View Post
    No one answered the question...

VIP.... wow there isnt really much to say about it. umm everyone leaks so code production has pretty much halted, aside from one or two games. there is a couple of useful items in there, but sory to dog on codinghs; there really isnt much to buy it for. i myself am actuall very dissapointed. that 13 bucks could be going to the movies right now but its not. its actually really unorgized to, i thought the vip codes were going to be orginized section by section but there not. kinda gay huh..... well i hope i dont get an infraction for saying this. but arent i entitled to my own opinion

3-16-2010
    Quoted from CB: _PRaLiNeS_ being a newfag
    Notice: xWhite_shadowx or any other member of codinghs is forbidden to take _PRaLiNes_ side on this matter lol

Well it's true some sites don't have good premium sections, but if it's a low cost like i bought then it's a good deal. Unlike the price here which is expensive and not worth 13-40 dollars for codes. Which is why i wait for the price to go down.

dont ever but from here, no offensce but sence pepople leak so often there are litterally no new codes. i think mabey somebody should say something about that but of course they wont.

3-16-2010
    Notice: xWhite_shadowx or any other member of codinghs is forbidden to take _PRaLiNes_ side on this matter lol

People leak from EVERY site, it just doesn't always go public so sites don't know/do anything about it. But it's always happening. I think we've been clean for the passed little while though, couple months now, but you can never tell.

still i think sites should notify ppl when there subscriptions are gonna suck. no offense

3-16-2010

Quote Originally Posted by Syphongamer08 View Post
    still i think sites should notify ppl when there subscriptions are gonna suck. no offense
    Your responsibility to ask what's there ;)

haha WIY i did, lol man ur funny. i was told there was a bunch of cool stuff by apperantly some noob who didnt know wat the fuck he was talking about. But still this is sonnies site. HE should notify people before they WASTE their money on new shit that isnt even there!

3-16-2010

Well both of you are right...You should ask before you buy it (like i am doing) and the host should tell you if it sucks or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3