+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Lmao i got the same thing

thats so tight =)

justin.tv is like ultimate site for ps3 was...for some reason it hasnt worked on mine in last week,worked great on ps3 up till then,watched tons of ufc ppv and retro cartoons on er,i make youtube vids w/ ps3 eyecreate n can post em on youtube with it 2.facebook,myspace,e-messenger,this site all work good...wait what is this post all about? ps3 always worked with youtube..
    Last edited by pantera_69; 04-06-2009 at 01:42 PM.

Smoke You Like Weed!* : )-~ * : O~o~O
    :K:INto Hard Brootal Deathmetal?Check ONe My New Project bands!:Headbang: www.myspace.com/DemotivationBand

Quote Originally Posted by pantera_69 View Post
    justin.tv is like ultimate site for ps3 was...for some reason it hasnt worked on mine in last week,worked great on ps3 up till then,watched tons of ufc ppv and retro cartoons on er,i make youtube vids w/ ps3 eyecreate n can post em on youtube with it 2.facebook,myspace,e-messenger,this site all work good...wait what is this post all about? ps3 always worked with youtube..
    It was just a small fix for the formatting of the webpage when u go to youtube on your ps3... it didn't fit properly and the videos didn't go full screen... this thread is 3 months old.

◕‿ ◕

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2