+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default New WhitePR (NEW NAME) MKULTRA

Newest MKULTRA HERE
    New WhitePR (NEW NAME) MKULTRA
    Here is a sample of whats to come in the newest WhitePR,

Latest Features:
    Name change WhitePR will no longer be named WhitePR it will now be called MKULTRA i think i've spent enough time working on it to give it its own name.Theres been some new changes, you can now edit the color style from the options menu, unfortunately at this point i havent had the time or patience to sit and sort out load feature for the color configuration atm you can output your style to a text file, its stored on the root of your memory stick and is called color, if you make a theme you think would look good feel free to post it up here.

Next in the cheat edit menu where you can edit your codes if you press select while editing a code, you will now see the decimal and float value disappear and be replaced by Opcode and Args, this is handy when writing subs since you will no longer need the sub enabled to view its wrong doings. you may press select again and swap the Opcode / Args back to Decimal / Float

Another feature i would like to fix is the add cheat function at the moment i have it set up so you can add multipul cheats now @ once say 10 cheats and it will add 10 new blank cheats to the end of the file, what i aim to do in the future is have it add the desired amount of lines to 1 new cheat, so sub routine makers may use nitePR as a more efficient tool for writing subs and break away from ps2dis a little more.

FTB2 Features:
    you can now talk inf on the mic by using the start button while the nitePR menu is drawn meaning you are inside nitePR, you can shut the mic off by pressing select this feature is for ftb2 only and will not load for any other game, this is a saftey net, Also it now counts the amount of users in the room and outputs the # of people to the FTB2 tab.

Future Addons:
    I will be adding some more goodies to the program in the next few days, like i stated above the theme loading function to load from the config file stored on the mem stick is un-finished, and there are some little things i want to do with the decoders and browsers to clear stuff up i will be adding a toggle to swap Opcode and Args with float and decimal values and vice versa,

Note to users:
    If you dont understand what i've outlined above then im sorry maybe some one around the forums will help you please don't bother me in pm's I'm a busy man i respect the love and questions but i dont always have the time to help.
    Last edited by SonniE; 08-28-2008 at 01:33 PM.

Wow sounds great, I'll give it a try in the near future.

BTW are you taking any suggestions for features or anything of the sort?

Woah, you had that out alot faster than i expected. Nice job. =)

Oh, but if you dont mind explaining, why MKULTRA?
    Latest Weapon Modifier (SFCO) Version: 9.0 OpenSource Download
    Latest Weapon Modifier (SFLS) Version: 1.0 Beta Download

Tutorials
    NitePR Guide by WhoIsYou

+Reputation if you like my work =] Thanks!

Wow sounds good. I won't try it now but ill give it a shot later on in future thanks for this post.

Edit: Just to make sure. Is this firmwire specific?
    Last edited by ArmedllllKiLLa; 07-25-2008 at 01:59 AM.

wait dmonchild, u made WhitePr???? if u did thats awesome

Quote Originally Posted by floppybunny View Post
    wait dmonchild, u made WhitePr???? if u did thats awesome
    Yes, he's the one.

WOW, this is amazing..!! dual browsers is just genius!!....i actually thought this was going to SUCK, but its better then nitePR....TRULEY AMAZING +rep!

Quote Originally Posted by scruffy120 View Post
    WOW, this is amazing..!! dual browsers is just genius!!....i actually thought this was going to SUCK, but its better then nitePR....TRULEY AMAZING +rep!
    lol it's been ages =]

damn sorry i've taken so long to reply over here, i've done another updated version ( a few of them but i dont wanna post yet theres still some shit to finish) i need to make it load the color config from a text file atm it just outputs the color config in c format like int textcolor01=0x0044225; i have to make it load that back into nitePR and use those colors so people can set their own color them atm it dont work and it bugs me ;( and people have been complaining about database problems saying they dont work if you guys have issues with it please tell me it helps me fix it right. thanks for all the props btw :CD::G

lol, its cool..only think i would request is the copy and paste feature!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5
1 2 3 ... LastLast