+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Hi =] I'm Winter!

Hi. My nm is LoveLikeWinter, but all my friends call me Winter, and I'm slightly new here at PSP HACK SQUAD. I'm not a hacker.......I'm a glicher. No offense to anyone that may read this but...... personally........I don't like hackers. Hacking takes the fun out of playing the game........but on the hackers point of view.......it is kinda funny to watch someone float in the air when they're dead killing everyone in sight....or purposely blowing up your own teammate =] I have never won a gm against a hacker so i figured....if i can't beat 'em join 'em! Besides i think it would be fun to piss ppl off every once in a while XD
    So enough about my dislike of hackers and back to me.......
    I listen to a variety of diferent music.....
    I listen to ROCK(every type of rock like heavy metal), R 'n' B, HIPHOP, RAP, COUNTRY, and more.:Headbang:
    i enjoy playin the electric guitar, reading, gaming none stop 'tillz I drop, chatin wit friends, and kickin ppl A S S on Syphonfilter Dark Mirror.

Dats me.......and if you don't like it................YOU CAN KISS MY A S S!!!!

Hey there, welcome to codinghs :]

Just wondering, do you have CFW?

lol well first of all, welcome, enjoy ur stay

second of all (and sorry for saying this) but PLEASE i really hate nub hackers so i would appreciate if u could STOP HACKING AND/OR GLITCHING IN SFDM IF U DO (but u dont have to of course)! b/c i used to be a nub like that and do everything but then people were pissed at me and stuff. and i know how it feels like to be on the other side of it. when someone hacks/glitches in a game, i just kik them out. period.

yes and u might ask, why hack if u dont even hack in the game? well its cuz hacking in game REALLY DOES TAKE ALL the FUN OUT! thats why i never play sfdm anymore. way to many hackers and glitchers, kickin out all the hosts. its really just g4y

OK anyways i hope i wasnt too mean, i just wanted to get the point across that I DO NOT like hacking or glitching in wifi.

SOooo, how long have u been playing SFDM? ive played since like november/december 2007. and whats ur dm account
    Last edited by floppybunny; 09-26-2008 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by STOP_BlTCHlNG View Post
    If he glitches... You know he would hack if he had cfw...
    Well no not necessarily, he/she just may not know how..

@floppy, you cant tell people what games not to hack/glitch in, the codes are there, they can use them if they want.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsYou View Post
    Well no not necessarily, he/she just may not know how..

@floppy, you cant tell people what games not to hack/glitch in, the codes are there, they can use them if they want.
    ... no i didnt MAKE HIM DO ANYTHING. if u read correctly, i told him that I DONT LIKE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT, i never said he couldnt, idc he can do what he wants

But you did basically tell him couldn't..

Floppy, remember I can see your edits and your original posts :]

First of all........I'm a gurl. Second i dont know wat a CFW is. Third i dont hack and hardly ever glich, so you dont have to wrry about that.

aww mann!! i thought i could get away with it! POO

edOt: lol ahah ok ur a girl cool so am i, CFW is custom firmware, and sorry for being mean im never mean i just dont like people who hack "noobishly" or glitch a lot so im fine with u. sorry for sayin stuff

Quote Originally Posted by floppybunny View Post
    lol well first of all, welcome, enjoy ur stay

second of all (and sorry for saying this) but PLEASE i really hate nub hackers so i would appreciate if u could STOP HACKING AND/OR GLITCHING IN SFDM IF U DO (but u dont have to of course)! b/c i used to be a nub like that and do everything but then people were pissed at me and stuff. and i know how it feels like to be on the other side of it. when someone hacks/glitches in a game, i just kik them out. period.

yes and u might ask, why hack if u dont even hack in the game? well its cuz hacking in game REALLY DOES TAKE ALL the FUN OUT! thats why i never play sfdm anymore. way to many hackers and glitchers, kickin out all the hosts. its really just g4y

OK anyways i hope i wasnt too mean, i just wanted to get the point across that I DO NOT like hacking or glitching in wifi.

SOooo, how long have u been playing SFDM? ive played since like november/december 2007. and whats ur dm account
    My SFDM is LoveLikeWinter and i've been playing for about 3-4 months. I'm currently an 02

Quote Originally Posted by floppybunny View Post
    aww mann!! i thought i could get away with it! POO

edOt: lol ahah ok ur a girl cool so am i, CFW is custom firmware, and sorry for being mean im never mean i just dont like people who hack "noobishly" or glitch a lot so im fine with u. sorry for sayin stuff
    i'ts ok:Headbang:

It's kool
    Last edited by WhoIsYou; 09-26-2008 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Merged triple post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast