+ Reply to Thread

Default [ULUS-10310]MOHH2 Universal All Primary Weapons Shoot Explosives

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#Universal All Primary Weapons Explosives
    ;by RTCFlash
    0xFFFFFFFF 0x00653784
    0x0000020C 0xBC289EAE
    0x00000238 0x00010000
    0x00000280 0x00140078

Turn on code inside game. Turn off code before quitting or joining another game to avoid freezing your psp.

Note: Code is dma, meaning it work no more when you die (sorry for the inconvenience). But if you become invisible successfully the first time then it works throughout the game. Quit and rejoin game for it to work again if it stopped working. You can turn this off anytime to use regular ammos.

dam every one iz usin dis code on mohh2 suxz

to many hackers in this game

Cool Blind Bunny

One morning a blind bunny was hopping down the bunny trail, and he tripped over a large snake and fell, KerPlop!, right on his twitchy little nose. "Oh, please excuse me!" said the bunny. "I didn't mean to trip over you, but I'm blind and can't see." "That's perfectly all right," replied the snake. "To be sure, AIR JORDANS was my fault. I didn't mean to trip you, but I'm blind too, and I didn't see you coming. By the way, what kind of animal are you?" Well, NIKE SHOES really don't know," said the bunny. "I'm blind, and I've never seen myself. Maybe you could examine me and find out." So the snake felt the bunny all over, and he said, "Well, you're soft, and cuddly, and NIKE SHOX have long silky ears, and a little fluffy tail and a dear twitchy little nose... AIR MAX must be a bunny rabbit!" Then he said, "I can't thank you enough, but by the way, what kind of animal are you?" And the snake replied that he didn't know, and the bunny agreed to examine him, and when he was finished, the snake said, "Well, what kind of an animal am I?" So the bunny felt the snake all over, and he replied, "You're hard, you're cold, you're slimy and you haven't got any balls... GUCCI SHOES must be a lawyer."

fuk u ths code sux -rep
    :Headbang:yooooo wuz gud

srry bout the rep i didt relize u had to turn it off b4 u leave or ull freze i love ths code my b
    :Headbang:yooooo wuz gud

+ Reply to Thread