+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Default How do you hack this game?

Can someone give me a tutorial or something on how to hack this game? I know you put codes in, but where do I put it? I have the regular game, and I wanna try hacking. Thanks.

There's multiple tutorials... In the tutorial section >_>

Thanks for NOT helping me. I know there's a tutorial section I just can't find one on what I need, so either help me, give me a link, or stop being an ass.

I refuse to stop being an ass.
    I can't help you until you learn to help yourself, sorry.

Then do yourself a favor and shut the ♥♥♥♥ up. I came here asking for help, not for some idiot to post just to get his post count higher.

Lol, I'm not posting to get my post count higher, if I wanted it higher I'd buy more posts with all the points I have.
    Besides, how am i the idiot, when you're asking for help in the combat ops section, when there's a HELP section?

Lol, why don't you just shut up? I told you I know there's a tutorial section. I even downloaded the codemasters or w/e, and put it on my PSP, but it doesn't seem to work for SFCO for some reason. I don't see why you can't just give me a link instead of wasting you're time replying pointlessly.

"If I help you with anything, please leave +REP/Donate Points, Or at least say Thank You.
    If You Download Something, Please Leave +REP/Donate Points, Or Say Thank You."

This can't happen if you don't actually help people. Don't go into threads and basically say "do it yourself" and expect to have a nice reply.
    Last edited by zombie; 08-22-2008 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Lol, why don't you just shut up? I told you I know there's a tutorial section. I even downloaded the codemasters or w/e, and put it on my PSP, but it doesn't seem to work for SFCO for some reason. I don't see why you can't just give me a link instead of wasting you're time replying pointlessly.

"If I help you with anything, please leave +REP/Donate Points, Or at least say Thank You.
    If You Download Something, Please Leave +REP/Donate Points, Or Say Thank You."

This can't happen if you don't actually help people. Don't go into threads and basically say "do it yourself" and expect to have a nice reply.
    Lol it's funny you say that, because last I check I had more +rep than anyone else on the site >_> so.... haha?

Congrats. Want a cookie?

Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Congrats. Want a cookie?
    Nope, I have plenty, thanks for offering =]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast