View Poll Results: How Did I Do On This Tutorial And How Much Did It Help You?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great Job This Reallt Helped Alot. 100%

6 42.86%
  • This Helped Me A Decent Amount. 80%

3 21.43%
  • Worked But Has Some Flaws. 60%

2 14.29%
  • Helped A Tiny Bit But Not That Good. 30%

1 7.14%
  • This Didn't Help Me At All. Thanks Anyways. 0%

2 14.29%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Default ~Install GTA: Vice OR Liberty City Stories Cheat Device~

INSTALL CHEATDEVICE FOR:
    GTA: VICE CITY STORIES
    GTA: LIBERTY CITY STORIES

This Tutorial will teach you how to install GTA Vice Or Liberty City Stories
    CheatDevice by Edison Carter. If you have both Games/ISO's then you can install both and they will still work. This Cheat device gives numerous cheat codes for these games and ands a cool twist to the Games.

~Requirements~
    GTA: Liberty City Stories OR GTA: VICE City Stories
    Custom Firmware (any CFW will Work)
    Winrar or WinZip
    PSP

I will teach how to install GTA: Vice City Stories First.

1. Click Here: >>> DOWNLOAD

2. enter the three letters it will give you at the top and click enter.

3. Wait for it to load and download the file.

4. Once Downloaded extract the file using Winrar to your desktop.

5. When it is Extracted You Should See The Following Files on Your Desktop:

CheatDeviceInstall
    programming
    readme
    topcheats
    vcscheatdevice.prx
    vcscheatdevice371.prx

6. Enable USB mode on your PSP

7. Make A folder called "seplugins" on the root of your psp (if you dont already have one, if you do you can skip this step)

8. Now. if you have Custom Firmare BELOW 3.71 m33 than drag the file called "vcscheatdevice.prx" into the seplugins folder on your psp.
    If you have 3.71 m33 Custom firmware or higher than you will drag the file called "vcscheatdevice371.prx" into the seplugins folder on your psp.

9. Now Make a New Text document in the seplugins folder on your PSP called "GAME" (If you already have a "GAME" text document then skip this step)

10. Now copy one of these exact lines into your GAME text document:

ms0:/seplugins/vcscheatdevice.prx
    Use this ^^^^^ line if you have Custom Firmware BELOW 3.71 m33

ms0:/seplugins/vcscheatdevice371.prx
    Use this ^^^^^ line if you have Custom firmware 3.71 m33 or HIGHER.

11. now go back to the root of your PSP and make a new folder called "cheats". then inside that folder make another folder called "vcs".

12. Find the Text Document called "topcheats" from the file you extracted Earlier. Drag that into your cheats folder on your PSP.

13. you have installed GTA: VCS CheatDevice. Now time to enable it.

14. Now disconnect your PSP and enter recovery mode. You can do this by turning the PSP completely off (not just sleep mode). Then wait a few secoonds and hold the R trigger and turn on the PSP.

15. Now that your in Recovery Mode Click X where it says Advanced. then Click X where it says Advanced Configuration. Then click X where it says "Enable plain modules in UMD/ISO" it should now say Enabled after you click X on it.

16. now press X where it says Back. Then Press X where it Says Back again. now go to where it says plugins in recovery and click X. then you should see where it says Either vcscheatdevice.prx [GAME] OR vcscheatdevice371.prx [GAME] (if you it doesnt say either of those things dont worry. just exit recovery mode. plug your PSP back into the computer. go into the seplugins folder and re-name your GAME text document to GAME.txt and re enter recovery mode and it should be there. continue on like normal.)

17. Now click X on where it says one of those two things. Also if you have any other plugins like nitePR or something disable those while you have cheatdevice enabled or it wont work. also when you go back to nitePR or any other plugin. be sure to disable vcs cheatdevice. if you have no other plugins dont worry about it.

18. Now Run VCS. when it is almost finished loading a screen with a bunch of cheats will pop up. wait it will take a minute to load the game. now you have your cheat device . click X on what ever cheats you want on and same thing to turn them off. to get out of the cheat menu click L trigger and UP on the D pad at the same time. do the same thing to get back into the cheat menu. And enjoy.

now that you have your VCS CheatDevice try out a hack i made. tell me what you think. its not that good i know. but im practicing. just past it into your topcheats text document at the bottom and it will be there named "cool teleport" this only works with the VCS CheatDevice not the LCS CheatDevice. lol.

just made on computer. compatable for VCS Cheat device and no other. this one is a teleport hack. it teleports you really high in the sky above one of the islands. but there is a glitch to it. when you hit the ground you dont die you lose about half of your life amount so i suggest using INF health also. here it is.

#cheat Cool teleport
    //credit dillon.ritual
    teleport(-5,47,1220);
    off();

Please +REP if this helps you. thanks.

Now time to install LCS CheatDevice.

1. Click here: >>> DOWNLOAD

2. Type the three letters that it gives you at the top and press enter

3. wait for the file to load and Download it.

4. Once Downloaded extract the file using Winrar to your desktop.

5. When it is Extracted You Should See The Following Files on Your Desktop:

lcscheatdevice.prx
    lcscheatdevice371.prx
    objects
    peds
    programming
    readme

6. Enable USB mode on your PSP

7. Make A folder called "seplugins" on the root of your psp (if you dont already have one, if you do you can skip this step)

8. Now. if you have Custom Firmare BELOW 3.71 m33 than drag the file called "lcscheatdevice.prx" into the seplugins folder on your psp.
    If you have 3.71 m33 Custom firmware or higher than you will drag the file called "lcscheatdevice371.prx" into the seplugins folder on your psp.

9. Now Make a New Text document in the seplugins folder on your PSP called "GAME" (If you already have a "GAME" text document then skip this step)

10. Now copy one of these exact lines into your GAME text document:

ms0:/seplugins/lcscheatdevice.prx
    Use this ^^^^^ line if you have Custom Firmware BELOW 3.71 m33

ms0:/seplugins/lcscheatdevice371.prx
    Use this ^^^^^ line if you have Custom firmware 3.71 m33 or HIGHER.

11. now go back to the root of your PSP and make a new folder called "cheats". (or if you already have the VCS cheat device you can skip this step. Also if you already have the vcs cheat device. you dont need to make another folder named lcs for this one.)

12. now you wont be adding anything into this folder. If you decide to add more cheats to your cheat device this is the folder they will go in.

13. you have installed GTA: LCS CheatDevice. Now time to enable it.

14. Now disconnect your PSP and enter recovery mode. You can do this by turning the PSP completely off (not just sleep mode). Then wait a few secoonds and hold the R trigger and turn on the PSP.

15. Now that your in Recovery Mode Click X where it says Advanced. then Click X where it says Advanced Configuration. Then click X where it says "Enable plain modules in UMD/ISO" it should now say Enabled after you click X on it.

16. now press X where it says Back. Then Press X where it Says Back again. now go to where it says plugins in recovery and click X. then you should see where it says Either lcscheatdevice.prx [GAME] OR lcscheatdevice371.prx [GAME] (if you it doesnt say either of those things dont worry. just exit recovery mode. plug your PSP back into the computer. go into the seplugins folder and re-name your GAME text document to GAME.txt and re enter recovery mode and it should be there. continue on like normal.)

17. Now click X on where it says one of those two things. Also if you have any other plugins like nitePR or something disable those while you have cheatdevice enabled or it wont work. also when you go back to nitePR or any other plugin. be sure to disable LCS cheatdevice. if you have no other plugins dont worry about it.

18. Now Run LCS. when it is almost finished loading a screen with a bunch of cheats will pop up. wait it will take a minute to load the game. now you have your cheat device . click X on what ever cheats you want on and same thing to turn them off. to get out of the cheat menu click L trigger and UP on the D pad at the same time. do the same thing to get back into the cheat menu. And enjoy.

Please +REP if this helps. thanks.
    Last edited by nx.dcr; 10-22-2008 at 08:49 AM.

My Personal ArtBlog & Resource Sharing: www.nxflow.com

Will be adding GTA: Liberty City Stories CheatDevice installation Tutorial soon.
    Wouldn't it nearly be the same thing...

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsYou View Post
    Wouldn't it nearly be the same thing...
    yeah just about everything but there is a few differences.

thanx dillion +rep

No Problem, thank you.

woo...thats DAMN big!! lol....will this work on 4.01m33?..newest update

Yes it Should.
    just use this line in your GAME text For VCS:
    ms0:/seplugins/vcscheatdevice371.prx
    And the vcscheatdevice371.prx in your seplugins folder.

And use This line In your GAME text for LCS:
    mso:/seplugins/lcscheatdevice371.prx
    and the lcscheatdevice.prx in your seplugins folder.

If you Do that depending on what game you have it should work fine.
    Last edited by nx.dcr; 08-06-2008 at 11:06 PM.

The older one always worked better for me idk why, dk if it works on 4.01m33 though, but it worked better overall and worked in multiplayer.

Theres no reason why it wouldnt work for 4.01 m33. if you do it right. i would test it but i dont feel like upgrading then downgrading right now. some other time lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dillon.ritual View Post
    Theres no reason why it wouldnt work for 4.01 m33. if you do it right. i would test it but i dont feel like upgrading then downgrading right now. some other time lol.
    :S Never said it didn't work, I haven't tried it, it's still on my psp though, stopped playing the game a long time ago.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast