+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Default SFDM mods part 1: GUNS

ok this guide will give you an idea on what to do with your guns and how to mod/hack them! lets start!
    were going to start with a ramat, beacuse i think its the easiest!
    1. boot up SFDM and get into the nitepr main menu.
    2. now go to searcher.
    3. go down to the last sub-option text search.
    4. enter RAMAT then search
    5. now look in the list the adress your lookin for is going to start with 0x0083 or 0x0084, just to make sure you have the correct address here it is: 0x00840DDA
    6. now that u have that adress your half way throught the battle!!
    7. just hit select on the adress in the search results and then hit R till you get to the browser
    8. press select again in the browser and hit paste this time
    9. now just scroll down a few lines....
    10. there should be a row with FFFFFFFFFF (note: just an example the amount of FF's may vary!!)
    11. now press select again and copy that adress.
    12. press R one more time till your in the decoder now press select and then paste it
    (NITEPR HAS A LITTLE BUG!! make sure you have pasted the correct adress!! this bug is a pain in the ass!!!)
    13. now when you fixed the adress(if needed) now there is a few rows of FFF's just press x and then down so that one of the rows clears. and change it to what ever you want...try 14 this is the flame thrower.
    14. now press R to shoot and test it if that adress you just tested fails restore the FFFF's and and go to the next adress!
    15. eventually after a few try's youll get the right adress from there on out change the values to what ever!
    values i know of the top of my head!:
    smoke-09
    red/orange orb-69
    nuke-A4
    nerve gas- D or E
    34- blue eletrical dots
    79- blue/purple plasma
    7E-orange eletrical bullet(might b 7C)
    when you get good at gun mods you be able to find patterns just from playing with the values! so good luck and +rep if you liked/thought usefull! thanks part 2 soon ill cover explosives and flamethrower....stuff that doesnt use bullets =]

UPDATE: http://www.codinghs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1066 guns you can mod!
    Last edited by Scruffy120; 07-03-2008 at 01:53 PM.

thanks....im glad to see someone was interested in it....im not too sure if i wanna finish part 2 now =[

finished part too links in my sig check it out ;)....haha u did..

Quote Originally Posted by floppybunny View Post
    ohhh veryy nicee + rep
    thanks!....i wanna seee what u guys come up with!! release stuff!!

Do you have a tut for the scopes of the guns and how to put scopes for guns that dont have scopes? And where the bullet lands? Great tut by the way, I made the bullets of the AK-47 look like fire. I have an idea for a gun and Im trying to make it, I just need the scope.
    +rep

Quote Originally Posted by dumboy234 View Post
    Do you have a tut for the scopes of the guns and how to put scopes for guns that dont have scopes? And where the bullet lands? Great tut by the way, I made the bullets of the AK-47 look like fire. I have an idea for a gun and Im trying to make it, I just need the scope.
    +rep
    i think u shud get use to making gun mods because if u dont and u wanna add scopes its gonna have bugs, so make a couple gun mods 1st than worry about the scopes

My ip is 64.231.191.6

Ok I will, but a funny thing happened while I was hacking weapons. I had the adress of the AK-47 in the browser and trying out new things. I started changing some values in the browser looking for the one that has the scope. A changed a number and checked what it does. I shot a few bullets and nothing happened, but when I reloaded the weapon, I reloaded it like I was choking somebody. It was funny.

HAHA lol were u choking some one?

No I just reloaded and no one was around and it reloaded like I was choking someone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast