+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Default how to get 4 gold stars <<Tut>>

1) (in the lobby) first you need to set the cheats to 15/1000. you can do this by going to [PRX] then go down to Cheats Hz 0/1000 seconds press right on the D pad then press circle to return to the game.

2) ok you done that, so start the game and get two kills then, open nite pr then go to [Searcher] the press X on Find Exact Value
    go right on the d pad untill you get to Value.ASCII
    then change the last 0 to a 2, then press search.
    when its finished searching exit and get three more kills.
    now open nite pr again and go the [Searcher] again and press X on Continue to Find Exact Value. go to Value.Dec and change the 2 to a 5 since you now have 5 kills. then go down to search.

3) now exit nite pr and get 5 more kills. now open nite pr now go to [Searcher] and continue to find exact value ...........now change the 5 to a 10 then search for the last time. ok you will get 2-3 results.
    click on one and change the Value.ASCII to 4000000000
    then press circle now do each other the same value.

4)when you doen that go to [cheater] and click X on the cheats you have just made (normally at the bottom if you have other cheats in you database)
    they are named NEW CHEAT 0, NEW CHEAT 1 and so on depending on how many results you got. so you have highlighted all of them so exit nite pr and turn your cheats on. to see if this worked press select and your score should be loads. dont exit the game just yet finished the game and wait until you get back to the part were they choose the game type and stuff, then log off and wait about 20 mins. next time you log on you should have 4 gold stars.

tell me if this is any help or should i make it more specific, thnx

Quote Originally Posted by fishandbacon View Post
    1) (in the lobby) first you need to set the cheats to 15/1000. you can do this by going to [PRX] then go down to Cheats Hz 0/1000 seconds press right on the D pad then press circle to return to the game.

2) ok you done that, so start the game and get two kills then, open nite pr then go to [Searcher] the press X on Find Exact Value
    go right on the d pad untill you get to Value.ASCII
    then change the last 0 to a 2, then press search.
    when its finished searching exit and get three more kills.
    now open nite pr again and go the [Searcher] again and press X on Continue to Find Exact Value. go to Value.Dec and change the 2 to a 5 since you now have 5 kills. then go down to search.

3) now exit nite pr and get 5 more kills. now open nite pr now go to [Searcher] and continue to find exact value ...........now change the 5 to a 10 then search for the last time. ok you will get 2-3 results.
    click on one and change the Value.ASCII to 4000000000
    then press circle now do each other the same value.

4)when you doen that go to [cheater] and click X on the cheats you have just made (normally at the bottom if you have other cheats in you database)
    they are named NEW CHEAT 0, NEW CHEAT 1 and so on depending on how many results you got. so you have highlighted all of them so exit nite pr and turn your cheats on. to see if this worked press select and your score should be loads. dont exit the game just yet finished the game and wait until you get back to the part were they choose the game type and stuff, then log off and wait about 20 mins. next time you log on you should have 4 gold stars.

tell me if this is any help or should i make it more specific, thnx
    were i made it pink is wrong its 5 to A not 10;)

Quote Originally Posted by IVIR.HANKY View Post
    were i made it pink is wrong its 5 to A not 10;)
    Um no, you're the one who's wrong, if you read it properly you would see that he said under Decimal value, not under hex value. Technically it's the exact same thing, but he's not wrong.

On another note, shouldn't this be in the tutorial section.

oph i didnt no but is it gd

do you have to be host of game?

I thought u have to change the last value to 2 in value.dec, not value.ascii.
    under Value.ASCII, there are 4 dots on each line, no zeros
    Last edited by nartin; 06-24-2008 at 02:11 AM.

Now only if I ever get to do this with people helping me out.

i finally got a lot of points, about 20 thousands, but when i exit kzl and logging back in, all my hack search results were gone
    my psp was not freezed

yh its suposed to not be there just wait cos their having problems with updating the server

yea nartin is right
    Roster:
    KingSpade213
    KingFox213
    KingPsPuNN213
    King_Chaos_213
    KingFrag213
    KingLeo213
    King-Eagle213
    King_Azn_213
    King_Jay213
    _.-._.-Op-._.-._