It's been quite some time guys.
Haven't checked who hass been on lately, but I've been thinking about SFDM in the shower and couldn't remember the damn site name. I remember psphs, but it didn't go through. Was looking at some mods and saw something about coding than it popped in my head and remembered codinghs lol.
Anyways,
It's been along time. Next week I will be 20 years old. I've taken a semester off college just to take a break and relax. I have 5 tattoos now (I'm not a kid anymore) I've been working as a security guard getting $15 an hour, but the hours are garbage. Been with my girlfriend for almost a year, been on xbox but moving on to PS4. Now recently, I've been hitting trickshotting clips and my old clan leader was telling me I need to put my name on youtube. I gave it a shot and why not? I kid you not, I've gained over 200 subscribers in a month, I'm sponsored by NoScopeGlasses, I'm currently partnered with Freedom, but somehow that I don't understand. On April 12, 2014 I will be terminated from my partnership and will be a partner and on a 3 year contract with Machinima. I'm really grateful because if it wasn't for my twitter fan base I don't think I would of got it. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys there and if you want to keep in touch I'll leave some contact info.

Twitter - Click me
Skype - KryssDaKing60
Youtube - Click me