+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Re: The Petition to get back Syphon Filter Servers!

Quote Originally Posted by DARKMAK3R View Post
    The shit is here,full of people who are useless..
    nobody's keeping you here. you may leave. i can even ban you if you'd like to ensure you can't come back.

Well,Im here since I dont know.The reasons I registered in this forum are 3

1.Im a hacker
    2.I want to be informed for hacks and games
    3.I knew SonniE and I would like to be a part of his forum

While you progress and understand my reasons,then you have the right to ban me.We don't ban people for no reason except if you want to show your "power" for one more time to the people who are singed in here..I dont know if you feel me..you can ban me but after you do,just think about "why".
    Everybody can have and EXPRESS his/her opinion about anything,I'm sure you have heard about the term "Dimocracy" eh Mr.Moderator?
    Last edited by DARKMAK3R; 07-13-2013 at 01:33 PM.

I couldn't care less why you joined this forum, in May 2012 in case you are incapable of reading the join date information found in any post. Now, to address some other points of yours as I understand them, which could be wrong considering your terrible spelling and use of incorrect words.
    Since you've been complaining about how this site is dead and attempting to get people to join some other site that may or may not have any more activity than this one, I felt the need to make you aware of the fact that nobody is keeping you here, and you were, in fact, free to leave. I'm sorry (but not really) I hurt your feelings, here's a picture of a cute kitten to make everything better. You are free to have an opinion, however you do not have the right to post it on this site, nor do you have any other rights. This isn't a democracy. The administration team decides what the rules are and I get to decide how I choose to enforce those rules. You have no say in it, and once again, if you don't like it, you can leave.
    By the way, that's a nice avatar image you use on the site you keep promoting. I wonder where I've seen it before... oh wait, I know. Well, they do say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by WMD54 View Post
    I couldn't care less why you joined this forum, in May 2012 in case you are incapable of reading the join date information found in any post. Now, to address some other points of yours as I understand them, which could be wrong considering your terrible spelling and use of incorrect words.
    Since you've been complaining about how this site is dead and attempting to get people to join some other site that may or may not have any more activity than this one, I felt the need to make you aware of the fact that nobody is keeping you here, and you were, in fact, free to leave. I'm sorry (but not really) I hurt your feelings, here's a picture of a cute kitten to make everything better. You are free to have an opinion, however you do not have the right to post it on this site, nor do you have any other rights. This isn't a democracy. The administration team decides what the rules are and I get to decide how I choose to enforce those rules. You have no say in it, and once again, if you don't like it, you can leave.
    By the way, that's a nice avatar image you use on the site you keep promoting. I wonder where I've seen it before... oh wait, I know. Well, they do say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

I haven't add any avatar on this forum,except if i'm blind.
    I will leave,but not permantly,who knows,I might be usefull for something in the future,Dont you think so?

Quote Originally Posted by DARKMAK3R View Post
    I haven't add any avatar on this forum,except if i'm blind.
    I will leave,but not permantly,who knows,I might be usefull for something in the future,Dont you think so?
    Your reading comprehension is lacking, I don't care if you leave, and I don't think you'll be useful in the future. kthxbye.

Tootles!

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsYou View Post
    Tootles!
    That's funny, I always spelled it toodles. To each his own I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by WMD54 View Post
    That's funny, I always spelled it toodles. To each his own I guess.
    You're probably correct. Idk.

What avatar you were talking about?
    And again since I'm not an English man,my English cannot be perfect but as I can concieve you ail from Down Syndrome or Autism because even a retarded can read and understand my posts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast