+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Re: The Petition to get back Syphon Filter Servers!

Maybe Sonnie still still dabbles with the PSP. I have my doubts, but you seem convinced and I don't like getting into arguments on the internet. (any more)
    I haven't seen sdrawkcab around in a while. He was active for a bit then dropped off the map.

Quote Originally Posted by WMD54 View Post
    Maybe Sonnie still still dabbles with the PSP.

Nope.

@DARKMAK3R: Protip, ban "Sonnie". It isn't him, it never will be him. He has absolutely ZERO interest in PSP or SF anymore so has no reason to visit sites of that sort.

http://www.codinghs.com/forums/member.php/1-SonniE

Note the user ID (1) and registration date. This site belongs to Sonnie and he doesn't even come here anymore (he just pays the bills for whatever reason), so he definitely doesn't go to yours.

In fact, I'm probably one of very few people from the psp community who still maintains regular contact with him and have been for years, so if anyone could tell you whether or not the real Sonnie is visiting your site it would be me, and I'm flat out telling you it isn't him.
    Don't have to believe me, and I honestly don't care if you don't, it doesn't affect my life, his life, or anybody else's. Just trying to help you out.

Okay,so who might be this "pretender" ?

I also getting some bans from SFCommunity,and I've asked the mods and they said that they didnt ban me..

WhoIsYou,what's your SF acc?

Also,it would be also good to join SFCommunity at this URL www.sf-community.forummotion.com
    (SFCommunity is made to keep in contact with people who were in SFCO,SFLS (EU.US),we talk about E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G and not only for a dead handheld okay?)
    Last edited by DARKMAK3R; 06-27-2013 at 05:02 AM.

dude just stfu with that site already. if anything, just tell them to come over here and talk about SF.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsYou View Post
    Nope.

@DARKMAK3R: Protip, ban "Sonnie". It isn't him, it never will be him. He has absolutely ZERO interest in PSP or SF anymore so has no reason to visit sites of that sort.

http://www.codinghs.com/forums/member.php/1-SonniE

Note the user ID (1) and registration date. This site belongs to Sonnie and he doesn't even come here anymore (he just pays the bills for whatever reason), so he definitely doesn't go to yours.

In fact, I'm probably one of very few people from the psp community who still maintains regular contact with him and have been for years, so if anyone could tell you whether or not the real Sonnie is visiting your site it would be me, and I'm flat out telling you it isn't him.
    Don't have to believe me, and I honestly don't care if you don't, it doesn't affect my life, his life, or anybody else's. Just trying to help you out.
    actually i dont believe he pays for the site anymore, i think white does

Check out my psp cheat device DarkFrost!
    Check out my new game Robot Universe!

I don't care so much who pays it.This forum is destroyed with so many offline people.People who are completely useless in any matter.
    I have informed mods on SFCommunity and I will take a response in some days.I'll let you know if is the real SonniE...

Also,everyone who has or had any relation to SF,should join SFCommunity.Its a forum for everything and not only for a dead handheld(PSP)

Quote Originally Posted by DARKMAK3R View Post
    I don't care so much who pays it.This forum is destroyed with so many offline people.People who are completely useless in any matter.
    I have informed mods on SFCommunity and I will take a response in some days.I'll let you know if is the real SonniE...

Also,everyone who has or had any relation to SF,should join SFCommunity.Its a forum for everything and not only for a dead handheld(PSP)
    its not

Check out my psp cheat device DarkFrost!
    Check out my new game Robot Universe!

Quote Originally Posted by DARKMAK3R View Post

Stop advertising that shit site man, fuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by demon450 View Post
    actually i dont believe he pays for the site anymore, i think white does
    Nah Sonnie pays for it. He still uses the hosting for other random webprojects and shit every once in a while, so probably just leaves this up.

The shit is here,full of people who are useless..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast