+ Reply to Thread

Thread: When you vote.

Default When you vote.

Obama made a comment in the first debate that I really agree with and I challenge any Romney supporter to a rebuttal. Obama said "America does best when the Middle Class does best" This has been true for America's entire history. The middle class takes up the majority of our population. This raises a couple questions I have. Why only put the money in a few hands, but when we put the money in many hands our country America runs stronger? Remember republicans believe that the only people that suffer from a recession is the middle class and below. Now if the majority of our country is middle class who is suffering? I believe the answer is most of America. I'm not trying to sway anyone in any direction. I just want to make sure when you vote don't vote popularity, color, or out of ignorance, vote for the policies and future. If you are not voting for those 2 things then, DON'T VOTE.

Default Re: When you vote.

I think anyone with any sense is voting Obama. He's only the lesser of two evils, though. We need better candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by xWhite_Shadowx View Post
    I think anyone with any sense is voting Obama. He's only the lesser of two evils, though. We need better candidates.
    Agreed

I voted for Obama, but not because I thought he was the lesser of two evils, but because I believe in him. I do however agree that we need a more prominent third party - that's how America is supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Pain_ELementaL View Post
    I voted for Obama, but not because I thought he was the lesser of two evils, but because I believe in him. I do however agree that we need a more prominent third party - that's how America is supposed to be.
    Agreed

i didnt vote. i didnt really pay attention to either. but i found myself siding more with obama. pro choice, legalization etc

+ Reply to Thread