+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: iPhone 5...

Default Re: iPhone 5...

Quote Originally Posted by xWhite_Shadowx View Post
    That's just the bloatware and TouchWiz crap wasting all of the memory on the S3, which is a shame since stock experience should be flawless, but after rooting and installing CM10, the phone is absolutely the smoothest experience I've had on a phone. If you ever decide to pick it up again I'd definitely suggest it.
    My S3 was rooted and I was running CM9... It just is not as snappy as the iPhone 4s and the iPhone 5 smokes the 4s. But I miss the customization and the Galaxy Note 2 is coming out and I'm going to purchase it and sell the iPhone 5.

Quote Originally Posted by STOP_BlTCHlNG View Post
    My S3 was rooted and I was running CM9... It just is not as snappy as the iPhone 4s and the iPhone 5 smokes the 4s. But I miss the customization and the Galaxy Note 2 is coming out and I'm going to purchase it and sell the iPhone 5.
    Any rom within the first few weeks was terrible anyways... CM10 is really the only perfectly stable rom to run on it. After using both the 4s and the S3, the S3 is definitely much faster when used with a proper rom. The iPhone lacks ram and processing power to run what the S3 can run. The Note 2 is gonna be great though, although it suffers identity crisis, I wouldn't know whether to treat it as a tablet or a phone.

Quote Originally Posted by xWhite_Shadowx View Post
    That's just the bloatware and TouchWiz crap wasting all of the memory on the S3, which is a shame since stock experience should be flawless, but after rooting and installing CM10, the phone is absolutely the smoothest experience I've had on a phone. If you ever decide to pick it up again I'd definitely suggest it.
    I just traded someone for a Galaxy S3 so WS I hope you are right.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2