+ Reply to Thread

Angry Syphon Filter:Logan's Shadow®

1.When I try to find a cell or a player it doesn't shows anything except that it hasnt been listed(but i know that the cell or the player is on the LS and when it shows any search the only thing appears is a ''null'' above the name of the Cell
    2.The keyboard sucks,if you compare it with the Combat Ops™ one...
    3.I personally overcoming some freeze problems with my PSP GO® device while logging.For Example: Here is the loading>>>>Connecting to Network......Initializing>>>FREEZE HERE<<<<Connecting to Lobby.Do you know how many times i have been freezed in this place with PSP GO®?...OVER 50 TIMES.....IDK WHY...The mistakes might should do this:I use nitePR maybe some codes were deffinatly a crap...I have tryed to hack and i success but idk this is a reason of freezing...i have CFW Pro-B10.............nitePR Rev.K///...Unfortunatly i cant found a cheat that can prevent freezes such as like that..so...ok

OK NOW GUYZ LET ME TELL YOU A REAL STORY (MY PSP GO® STORY)

One day i got my PSP GO and i had it for 2 years with no hax,in the 3rd year i took the risks of hacking it...I had a successfull hack process or i thought that i had a success...I was so drugged with it and i was putting and testing plugins and Cheat Engines..And one night i was on the PC and i was doing some work with my GO and i saw the orange light (it was charging with USB) START BLINKING,,,,i was worried..so i disconected it with safe way of course and as usual close it...i Open it again and it was fine and i continue my work on the PC...After minutes i took i quick look on my PSP While i was on the PC and the light was green and it was connected to usb mode(orriginalyy could be charged) so from that day im little worried about my psp)My father tryed to see if has anythign inside....NOTHING....I done a whole motherfucking FORMAT without backing up some saves beacuse i was really SHOCKED!..NOTHING HAPPENED...)))))My father took it away from me for 4 whole months....after 4 moths i opened and it was fine,it could be charged...Before 3 weeks started the same so i decide to send it to sony to replace it for 100 euros...and you know what's the main part?..Tha this time i will think of hacking it and of course i wont put THIS FuCKEN NitePR ....Now? nothing i just playing with my Bro's psp which is cfw PRO-B10 with no cheat engines or other harmfull things and i got 1 freeze which was normal...So my final idea you know what is it?..That the hack should be put on the Memory Stick and not in System Storage on PSP GO® AND OF COURSE not putting nitePR and other things that are harmfull and makes the system do whatever it wants to...and control the power by making it start charging whenever the system wants to...MAIN PROBLEM?:Continuesly and epanileimena problems with battery caused of....idk all of these?...!!!

Default Re: Syphon Filter:Logan's Shadow®

ruff fucked up the leader board and his comp broke. and thats why you cant search on the lb.

gUYZ do you have any ideas?

try a new iso...

ok it left...but i have some questions...i download DarkFrost v5 and idk what is the diffrence of DMA code with a normal code and wtf is PSnabler that damon450 have add to the DarkFrost v5 ???

Quote Originally Posted by DARKMAK3R View Post
    ok it left...but i have some questions...i download DarkFrost v5 and idk what is the diffrence of DMA code with a normal code and wtf is PSnabler that damon450 have add to the DarkFrost v5 ???
    A DMA code only works once. If you use nitepr's DMA address, (0xFFFFFFFF) then it can work again. It can work only on first login, or if you found the right address, you might be able to unDMA it. This is an example of a DMA code and its DMA defeating address.
    #!Name Editor V2 DMA
    ;Enemy_x
    ;First Login Only
    0xFFFFFFFF 0x01484174
    0x00000028 0x706F6353
    0x0000002C 0x6F4D2065
    0x00000030 0x00006564
    0x00000034 0x00000000
    Take note that the other offsets are only added once you want to make the another line of the code. The original code is this.
    #!Name Editor V2 DMA
    ;Enemy_x
    ;Four letters only
    ;First Login Only
    0xFFFFFFFF 0x01484174
    0x00000028 0x706F6353
    I have no idea what PSnabler is. Sorry if I'm too nooby for you. I'm a noob

YES but its harmfull dma?...i had Cool Keyboard Hack and i froze after 6sec i enabled it and my keyboard was invisible...and when i froze i tryed to login on LS and i was freezing all the time while logging on the LS NETWORK INITIALIZING>>>>>>>>>>FREEZE HERE<CONNECTING TO LOBBY <<<<

YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN?...i want some replies..if you know anything tell me..

YES but its harmfull dma?...i had Cool Keyboard Hack and i froze after 6sec i enabled it and my keyboard was invisible...and when i froze i tryed to login on LS and i was freezing all the time while logging on the LS NETWORK INITIALIZING>>>>>>>>>>FREEZE HERE<CONNECTING TO LOBBY <<<<

YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN?...i want some replies..if you know anything tell me..
    Activate your cheat device only on the lobby. Also replace the keyboard code with a fresh new one. You might have accidentally changed one of the addresses. Happened to me once on Ruffian's color keyboard...

NO I idint change any adresses..i just enabled it,,,and my keybard goes invisible with no numbers and letters+i het freeze after 9sec

NO I idint change any adresses..i just enabled it,,,and my keybard goes invisible with no numbers and letters+i het freeze after 9sec
    Doesn't matter anymore. SF is dead.

+ Reply to Thread