+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up Wpe Pro(ONLINE GAME HACKING TOOL)

Well Wpe Pro is a game hacking tool used for multiplayer games on Facebook and other games it is much more complicated than the psp Hacking tools but once you get the hang of it you will notice it's much easy to handle you can find it on : www.Wpepro.net

1st Step:Go to Wpe Pro 0.9a download that

!WARNING! = Your anti-virus finds it as a virus but it's NOT I repeat NOT a "virus".

2st:Once You Run it it will pop up You will need filters, Easy to make depending what game you want to hack on with it. + You can also use PACKETS but you need to find value if your a nitepr hacker you will understand it.

3st:In making filters it's just like NitePR consists of Numbers witch in the game leads to codes I will try and make and post up some examples of codes for you to look at and yes,I will make it on a specific game I choose.

On Facebook & Bebo

It works on the ones I am Known to : Farmville,Yoville & Miniplanet ... many more just don't Know them. If you search on google you will find some filters . ~HOPED THIS HELPED~

aptwhka

If you need help Please tell me & I will try to see if I have an answer to your Problem....
    Last edited by aptwhka; 05-18-2012 at 04:19 PM.

Default Re: Wpe Pro(ONLINE GAME HACKING TOOL)

that looks pretty cool.

Default Re: Wpe Pro(ONLINE GAME HACKING TOOL)

Yeah sdrawkcab it is Just like NitePR but a bit more complicated

+ Reply to Thread