+ Reply to Thread

Default Story about selling my iphone and my switch to android.

I got bored of my iphone one day, so I put it on craigslist. I wanted to see what kind of offers i would get. I had the iPhone 4 32gb. I had a chinese guy call after it was up for only 1 hour, he offered $500 if I could bring it to him. I told him if I didn't have any other offers higher by 5pm that day he had a deal. I told him that it was jailbroken and he offered $1000 if I could jailbreak his other 2 iphones. I was like sure. Turns out the guy was from China and he sells the iPhones for $2500 American. The plus was for him there is no way to jailbreak in China so he is sure that he can double his normal sale to $5000, just because of the jailbreak.

So I took the money and bought a Motorola Atrix (the Worlds must powerful smartphone) I think Android has a lot of good features., my only complaint is that it need to be more polished. There is a lot of bugs and there is more low quality apps in the market then good quality apps.

So I got sisk of the Atrix quick. I sent my wife back to apple to purchase me another iPhone. I put the Atrix on craigslist and be for my wife got home with my new iPhone I had the Atrix sold for $450. I say I made out very well.

$1000 for selling iphone - 300 when I first purchased the iPhone = $700
    $450 for selling the Atrix -200 when I first purchased the Atrix = $250
    700+250= $950
    $950-300 for the purchase of the new iphone = $650

So after all that I made told of $650 I think that is a good deal.

Default Re: Story about selling my iphone and my switch to android.

Nice, I'd rather have an android than the iPhone 4, since there are many android capable phones out there as powerful/more powerful than the iPhone that can play PS1 games so flawlessly. I'm hoping the iPhone 5 becomes the most powerful, then I'd have a reason to spring for it than the latest AT&T android.

The iPhone 4 plays PS1 game without a problem. I like android but has to many bugs and not enough app. I know apps aren't important to some, but it is every important to me.

And at the time I purchased the phone the Atrix was the most powerful smartphone. It was the only phone with a dual core processor and 1gb of ram. And I still think that is it the most powerful nothing is out on the market with better specs yet. They are coming out but not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by STOP_BlTCHlNG View Post
    The iPhone 4 plays PS1 game without a problem. I like android but has to many bugs and not enough app. I know apps aren't important to some, but it is every important to me.

And at the time I purchased the phone the Atrix was the most powerful smartphone. It was the only phone with a dual core processor and 1gb of ram. And I still think that is it the most powerful nothing is out on the market with better specs yet. They are coming out but not yet.
    Yeah but my main issue with that is I like buttons when I play my games, unless I'm playing a game that only requires 2 buttons or something (like GBA). A big plus to Android over iPhone is being able to develop your own apps.

There's I-pad hacks without jail-breaking =]

+ Reply to Thread